Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 30 May 18, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Apparently it will be farewell to Rick next season too! Final nail in the coffin?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Mobile

I saw that last night about andrew lincoln. They'll prob try 1 season without him i reckon... Daryll might step up...
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

For me Rick Grimes is the show. This is not how I’d hoped it would all play out.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
loobey73
Gone all Goofy

Ooh that will tie in with the ending of the last season ... with Maggie & the rest. Ratings will go down if he leaves
loobey73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
suesmum
Apprentice Imagineer

suesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
He is only going to be in six episodes of season 9 they say . They have offered Daryl more money etc to stay in the show and take over as leader.
suesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I also saw the info on Andrew Lincoln leaving. Not too sure how I feel about it. I can’t imagine it carrying on without Rick.

I really didn’t like, that they killed off Carl.
Old 30 May 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggertastic
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by suesmum View Post
He is only going to be in six episodes of season 9 they say . They have offered Daryl more money etc to stay in the show and take over as leader.
I read a figure of $20 million 😱😱
tiggertastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
I also saw the info on Andrew Lincoln leaving. Not too sure how I feel about it. I can’t imagine it carrying on without Rick.

I really didn’t like, that they killed off Carl.
I agree die hard fan of the show, as we all know i have protected it and protected.
They are going to have to pull something spectacular out of the bag now ro save it now
As much as i like Daryl he isn’t a leader, he is a right hand man, a brother not a leader.

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 18, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

I haven't read the whole of this thread (first page only) as I am half way through season 8... but oh lordy, some of the episodes seem all over the place - have they got different writers or what?

I am a bit of a bawler but certain character's death didn't do a thing for me...

I felt more when he was thinking how it could be and Negan was there with a checked shirt and smiled at Judith.

I am actually loving Negan, Simon and Dwight most of all in these episodes..

Is season 9 on the cards?

"We're on Easy Street".. STILL can't get that song out of my head!