Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Jul 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Pandora charms on necklaces?

Does anyone wear theirs like this?

I have a lovely bracelet that's full of charms but never wear it as I don't find it the most comfortable thing to wear.

There's an 'Up!' balloon charm at the moment, we fondly think of my late parents as our Carl & Ellie after they dressed up as them for DD's 21st movie themed party so I'd really like this charm but I don't want it to just sit in my dressing table unworn.

How do you get on with them round your neck, does anyone have the 'O' charm so you can wear a few, is it quite bulky?

Thank you

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

I don’t wear my jewellery much now but I have a Pandora necklace and wear it with the charms/beads. I really like it and don’t find it heavy at all. I am lazy and don’t change the charms/beads often but you can do. I also have a necklace with the O and wear the charms on that. I think it looks really pretty and it’s not heavy at all. I love the ‘up’ charm and have been hovering over it a lot recently. I normally buy them in Disney but with possibly no trip until next year I’ve been debating buying it here this time.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have the pandora neck chain and I wear the Great Ormond Street pandora style charm on it. It's the only non genuine one I have and I don't want to mix it with the others.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

I think that is a lovely, lovely thing to do Jo!

I don’t find wearing a Pandora charm heavy on a necklace
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I have a pandora necklace that i wear single charms on , usually dangle charms which I find sit better on a necklace than a bracelet

They do have the O charm carrier for necklaces now but I’m not a fan .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
KayLouise
Very Serious Dibber

I have the small O necklace, I wear 2 normal charms and a dangly one on it. I love it.
KayLouise is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mine aren't Pandora, they are Troll but it's very similar and I wear them on a necklace. I really like it. I am always on the PC and found the bracelet was annoying me, but I don't mind wearing the necklace at all.

This isn't a close up, but you can see it here.

I have an extra long chain, and a bead with three holes that is used to split the chain.

Edited at 10:27 AM.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post

I have the O charm one too, I've only got one dangly one on just now, but going to get 2 normal ones for either side of it, trying to make up my mind which ones to go for, I love the red apple one. The UP charm is lovely and would be perfect on the O charm necklace.

This is my dangly one, it looks very pink but it is really red.

Edited at 11:19 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Fantastic ladies, thank you so much, the pictures look lovely also, thank you for sharing them

I think the O charm on a necklace is the way forward, I may wear the Up! charm alone until we next get out to WDW then see which ones I can find to compliment it.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I've just bought my DD a necklace with the small O and the Up Charm and I'm tempted to get myself one too. She also got the Harry Potter Deathly Hallow symbol and another 2 dangle charms so really 4 necklaces.There is a buy 2 get 1 free offer at the moment which was why she got the extra charms and the offer is online and in store until 3rd of August.

Edited at 11:48 AM.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List