Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Oct 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sophsters
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
1st October is the anniversary so I'd have thought that's when the celebrations would start.
We are due to go the first two weeks of Oct 2021, should we book ASAP? If thats the start of the anniversary im worried it will get booked up?

Cumbrian Lakes 2014
Glenbrook 2017
sophsters is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sophsters View Post
We are due to go the first two weeks of Oct 2021, should we book ASAP? If thats the start of the anniversary im worried it will get booked up?
If you want to be there on Oct 1 would book. You could be booked out of mk on the big day otherwise.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
I have just come off the phone to VH and they are starting to apply for the new park tickets today. Once they have my ticket numbers they will email me even though we have only paid a deposit. She also confirmed we have the 21 day ticket.
Just had a phone from VH to say that Disney have now cancelled all 21 day tickets🙄.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
MTEC
Being a bit Goofy

This is where we're at too. I'm now goi g to start payi g these off before the actual holiday so we can book days. Not sure how to do ut with regards to busy day guides kind. I think I have about Ł1500 left to pay on our Disney tickets.
MTEC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Just had a phone from VH to say that Disney have now cancelled all 21 day tickets🙄.
oh no i thought they were honouring existing bookings! Have the offered any alternative?
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
oh no i thought they were honouring existing bookings! Have the offered any alternative?
They have now allocated us the 14 day ticket instead🙄. I will keep checking though to see if they do reinstate the 21 day pass as we have another year before we go. VH have told me that if they do to let them know and they will change our booking. So disappointed after Disney did say originally that they would honour our 21 day ticket.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 20, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What companies are letting you book park days when you’ve just paid deposit (if any)?
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
They have now allocated us the 14 day ticket instead🙄. I will keep checking though to see if they do reinstate the 21 day pass as we have another year before we go. VH have told me that if they do to let them know and they will change our booking. So disappointed after Disney did say originally that they would honour our 21 day ticket.
yeah that is bad when they said they would honour it. hopefully they will bring them back.
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List