Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Nov 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
Thanks yeah its sinking in I can chat to as many people as I want and that they probs are too. I am inclined to agree on no1 after a lot of thought but each time he gets back in touch his messages are as long as ever and he is full of apologies, I'm not sure if I was stringing someone along my messages would be so long
But the proof of the pudding is in the eating. He is stringing you along and has been for months. Look at the actions and not the words. He is using you to relieve boredom, it is just a game to him.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Personally I would just walk away from No1.
If you do want to pursue it, why not ask for his name and address unded the guise of sending him something to cheer him up. If he gives it willing then maybe there's hope but if he's cagey there's your answer!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
g1970
Imagineer

g1970's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
I'd sign up number 1 for Catfish

mtv/catfish-the-tv-...is-casting-now
g1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by g1970 View Post
I'd sign up number 1 for Catfish

mtv/catfish-the-tv-...is-casting-now
Haha I love that show! Pity i can't x
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
Haha I love that show! Pity i can't x
Any update?!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 20, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

So update:

Guy no1 is yet to even read that message I sent in reply - I have only sent that one but it was now over a month ago and his last online is showing he is logging into WhatsApp regularly enough now 🤷

Guy no2: has continued to chat and be sweet and he keeps on saying he really wants to make time to chat on phone but when I ask can we arrange a time to call he replies to everything else and not that. Also says he really really wants to meet, says he is free anytime but then won’t set an actual weekend when I give my availability- yesterday he also said he would be more inclined to meet if we do close to him! I keep on suggesting half way as it’s fairer and as I don’t have my own house, if we do get on I’d always be travelling to meet him where he lives. He hasn’t really provided an answer as to why he is more inclined to want to meet if near him... does this sound dodgy? I think it sounds off but can’t think what it would mean. I’ve asked for more of an explanation, like if he says anxiety I’d be more likely to go with it, but he has ignored that message and states he really does want to meet and sorry if sounds odd

Edited at 12:05 PM.
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Both number 1 and number 2 are time wasters. I wouldn't waste any more energy with number 2 because he's full of s@@t (just as number 1 is).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 20, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Sorry but I agree, both are time waster. Goodness if I was 'talking' to someone I really liked I would bend over backwards to meet them. As I said before my husband has a longer drive daily to work than the distance between you and number 2, so that really wouldn't be an issue for me.
I think its time to look on the app again and chat to new people. The right one is out there for you.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for replies, I was thinking of agreeing to go to him but then I think without an explanation why he wants to meet near him, why not just do half way for fairness instead as, as I say if we get on I’ll always be going to him since I don’t have my own house and I’ve pointed this out to him

Edited at 12:35 PM.
Old 12 Dec 20, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

Gosh these sound like complete time wasters, I wouldn’t even bother to try and second guess what it all means

Ditch them and look for someone new
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List