Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Jun 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thankyou for keeping us all updated. Everything is generally positive - in fact compared to a couple of years ago its marvellous and I hope DD manages to break the circle at some point. Enjoy DLP - bet DW can't wait for the peace and quiet!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Thanks for all the well wishes
I suspect DW is looking forward to her non-holiday more than us 3 are to our holiday 😀
We have Monday to Friday at DLP then Friday to Monday at la croix du vieux pont caravan site so hopefully a bit of chance to relax before coming home
I do find updating this quite therapeutic - even if not much has changed because that in itself is good news - and the fact a number of you seem genuinely interested helps too
I do like to read the whole thing every now and again - it does make me appreciate how far she has come even though she is still a stone or more less than when she exited her main hospital stay
In a funny kind of way I which I had posted more frequently when the times were really dark as it would give a better perspective
Thanks again
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 08:58 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Thanks for all the well wishes
I suspect DW is looking forward to her non-holiday more than us 3 are to our holiday 😀
We have Monday to Friday at DLP then Friday to Monday at la croix du vieux pont caravan site so hopefully a bit of chance to relax before coming home
I do find updating this quite therapeutic - even if not much has changed because that in itself is good news - and the fact a number of you seem genuinely interested helps too
I do like to read the whole thing every now and again - it does make me appreciate how far she has come even though she is still a stone or more less than when she exited her main hospital stay
In a funny kind of way I which I had posted more frequently when the times were really dark as it would give a better perspective
Thanks again
I seem to have missed this update, but just wanted to say it looks as though things are moving in the right direction. You have all come so far. I think of you all often, and hope DD continues to make small positive steps. She has an amazing family for support x
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Have just read this whole thing and although I have no experience with eating probs etc. just wanted to wish you and your family all the luck in the world.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile

I think you are amazing and hope you have a wonderful break together xx
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I seem to have missed this update, but just wanted to say it looks as though things are moving in the right direction. You have all come so far. I think of you all often, and hope DD continues to make small positive steps. She has an amazing family for support x
Thanks JoS
It's always good to hear the ' regulars' still think of our DD
When you read stories like poor Hannah Bharaj who sadly didn't make it out the other side, it does make you realise that whilst things aren't perfect , the alternative really could have been so much worse

unfortunately although I change the title in the thread opening post to point where / when my last update is( June 3rd post 525) , for some reason it doesn't make it onto the thread listing anymore so anyone looking just at the ' new posts' or similar probably thinks I haven't updated since January
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 09:42 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Hi Buryboy, good to hear from you! Hope you have a good summer

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

What a journey you and you family have been on and you have stayed strong throughout.
My thoughts are often with your daughter and I wish you all a wonderful summer 💕
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 01:24 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Thanks JoS
It's always good to hear the ' regulars' still think of our DD
When you read stories like poor Hannah Bharaj who sadly didn't make it out the other side, it does make you realise that whilst things aren't perfect , the alternative really could have been so much worse

unfortunately although I change the title in the thread opening post to point where / when my last update is( June 3rd post 525) , for some reason it doesn't make it onto the thread listing anymore so anyone looking just at the ' new posts' or similar probably thinks I haven't updated since January
I, and I am sure a lot of people on this forum, are just so pleased that you seem to be heading in the right direction. As you say it could have been so much worse. Thank you for keeping us updated. I subscribe to this thread so think it was just me missing the update, when I was on holiday. Big hugs to you and all of the family and well done to your lovely daughter. X
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hope all well with you and yours. Was so pleased to read your DS's results went well today. Congratulations to him.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List