Notices

Old 18 Jul 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Shonahooks
New Poster (3)

Disneymoon & Family Holiday in one 2019 Pre Trippie

Hi! After being introduced to this site by a very lovely customer at work, I have read so many amazing trip reports that have helped us so much to plan our Disneymoon (Wedding planning is nowhere near as fun as Disney planning). After a very tough year with some hard medical stuff, our Disneymoon is also a family holiday. So I thought I would write one of my own! This is my first time, so please go easy on me.

Here is our cast:

Shona, 24, soon to be married to Tom.
I have been to Disney twice before, in 2016 and 2017, both onsite trips with my Mum, I love all things Disney and find great great joy in the planning process. I work in local Church, I’m studying for a doctorate in Theology and also work part time in retail, I like to keep busy lol.

Tom, 24, soon to be married to Shona.
Tom has been to Disney as a child lots of times but never as an adult, he is not that into planning but is very into picking restaurants to go to. He loves Star Wars, marvel and thrill rides. Tom keeps sending me links to different DFB videos of snacks he wants to try!

Angela, probably wouldn’t like it if I put her age, Mum to Shona and Mother-in-law-to-be to Tom
Mum has been to Disney twice with me, with what started as a once in a life-time trip that turned into a full blown obsession. Mum will be spending lots of time on her own (by choice I might add! ) she loves Florida, and would never miss a trip now!

So, here is our current plans.
We are leaving from Manchester airport on the 21st November until the 5th Decemeber. We are magical expressing over to AKL Jambo house savannah view rooms. We booked with Virgin, and have the full UK package with memory maker and the mid-tier dining plan.

We are there over thanksgiving which I am a little nervous about, but planning on spending the day at the resort with the evening at Ohana to offset the crowd level. We have reservations for Hoop De Doo which we’ve never done before, California Grill and our all time favourite The Yachstman. We have lots of other reservations as we are on the dining plan but they are our definite highlights!

This holiday will be part Disneymoon, part very small family holiday, and I can’t wait to spend two weeks in the magic with two of my favourite people in the world.
Shonahooks is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MENTALMUM
Very Serious Dibber

Hope you have an amazing time,we all went to Florida for my daughters Honeymoon in 2017, she couldn't decide where she wanted to go and when I suggested it she jumped at the idea. We had a fabulous time, we did stay in separate villa's( hubby and my self and other young people in the family, to give my daughter, son in law and granddaughter some space but we were able to do so much together.
It was definitely a holiday to remember.
MENTALMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I hope you have a wonderful trip. I'm looking forward to reading about your plans.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Sounds great! It was lovely to speak to you today at Cheshire Oaks. I'm the lady in the yellow coat who enjoyed the random Disney chat with you today 😁

Edited at 04:42 PM.
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List