Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Kenwood Travel
Unread 17 Jul 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Trying for More Ears

Have any ladies worn Teva sandals? Or other recommendations?

As per thread title really! One of my friends has recommended Teva sandals for Florida. I've not heard of them before, so wonder if anyone here wears them for the parks? I'm wide footed, with fallen arches so I'm looking for something supportive. Happy to pay whatever it takes really for happy feet! Thanks x

ETA: if you do wear Teva's, which design do you prefer please?

Edited at 09:46 PM.
TheHughesCrew is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Floridian Odyssey
Unread 17 Jul 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I bought Tevas in 2011 for my trip and I was 24 weeks pregnant. Very comfy and they dont do the design any more but they lasted well and no issues.

Bought a new pair recently and am currently breaking them in. I have wide feet and so far they are doing well but would suggest you go half a size larger than normal for them.
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First family holiday to WDW
Unread 17 Jul 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

I have worn Teva waterproof leather walking sandals for a long time. I have hiked all over the USA, Australia and New Zealand in them as well as countless Disney miles.

My original ones finally became uncomfortable last year (10 years old) when I managed to get sand in the lining which I couldnt get out - that was my excuse anyway as they wouldnt die and I fancied new ones.

I am current breaking in my new ones. I didnt think I would have to but I was finding the footbed caused friction blisters. Solved that last week with some ductape, walked on it for a couple of hours, pulled it off and they are now perfect.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mexico for Christmas
Unread 17 Jul 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
My hubby wears Tevas, he loves them

Our villa video http://findadisneyvilla.com/videotour.html

License number DWE 6308837
Monitored alarm and safe
Finding Dory bedroom
Fabulous 50's Diner themed games room with pool table, air hockey, fooseball and giant chess.
Gas BBQ
Free National and International calls
Cable TV in all bedrooms
55 inch, 4K smart TV, Free Netflix
2 cots, 2 strollers, 2 high chairs
Please read our 23 absolutely amazing Dibb reviews
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Home where I belong!
Unread 17 Jul 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
folkie
Loves sailing in the sun!

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 131
I love them. Mine (Hurricane FI) are at least 14 years old but still in very good condition. Very supportive and practical and lots of adjustment for foot width. They're great for clambering over rocks, swimming off stony beaches, gardening, or just simply walking miles and miles round Disney parks! If I'm not wearing flip flops in the summer, I'm in my Tevas - they just go on for ever more and pretty much refuse to die
When they get a bit mucky I just throw them in the washing machine (on their own or the velcro sticks to everything) and they come out looking great.

Edit: I thought I'd had them for about 10 years (which is what this post originally said), but then I found this photo of me wearing them in August 2005 so they're even older than I thought!

Edited at 10:51 AM.
folkie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Sailing in the North Ionian... bliss!
Unread 17 Jul 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetA
Excited about Disney

I bought a pair of Teva sandals in 2005 while on a Road Trip in the USA and they are the most comfortable sandals I have ever had, I have worn them on two USA trips every year since then and they are still comfy but are looking a bit tired so in March this year while in Florida I decided to by a new pair but I bought the old pair home with me I could not part with the, go on spoil yourself you will not be dissappointed
JanetA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NV AZ NM CA Road Trip, Here we come
Unread 18 Jul 19, 06:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mouskevik
Imagineer

Mobile

Hello, I have wide feet and I wear Karrimor Antibes. I'm a runner and as I'm used to wearing running shoes with arch support I do find the Karrimor sandals comfortable.

Southern Dunes - Sep/Oct 2002
Esprit Davenport - Sep/Oct 2012
Windwood Bay/HRH/Hard Rock Cafe Wedding! - Oct 2014
Sandy Ridge/Miami/HRH - Aug 2019
mouskevik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Trip to see the new stuff!
Unread 18 Jul 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
raven45678
Earning More Ears

I have quite wide feet and bought a pair of Teva but found them rather too narrow - it would be worth trying some on before you buy just in case.
raven45678 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Here we go again!
Attraction Tickets Direct