Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 9 Jul 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
hermione25
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by silverfox46 View Post
Wow never knew they did that the night prior. Was the store closed except for VIP.
Apparently - just entry via the email invitation. it’s the first time I’ve ever had an store invite, though I’ve always had an online VIP invite. My local store is prescot. When I returned some items on Friday evening, I asked if they were having a VIP event but they didn’t know what I was talking about! I showed them my invitation to the Speke store for 7pm that evening and it was news to them. As I said, I’d definitely try it in future. My friend said it was great!
Old 9 Jul 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hermione25 View Post
Apparently - just entry via the email invitation. it’s the first time I’ve ever had an store invite, though I’ve always had an online VIP invite. My local store is prescot. When I returned some items on Friday evening, I asked if they were having a VIP event but they didn’t know what I was talking about! I showed them my invitation to the Speke store for 7pm that evening and it was news to them. As I said, I’d definitely try it in future. My friend said it was great!
I’ve had a invite to a vip customer night with 20% off everything ( I think ) at my local store. Bought some new lights I had been after. They had Prosecco n cupcakes I believe but never saw them. That was the first I had ever known and it was only last year
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Havent had anything delivered yet
Old 9 Jul 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

I’ve had 1 delivery which I returned!
I’ve got 3 more items on order but there is no date for the delivery- I aske in store and the lady phoned up but couldn’t get any information.
I am slightly annoyed though as I didn’t put any items in my basket that had long delivery on them!