Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 20 Jun 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

I also don't think its fair to the country to just have oxford street for the whole of the mainland. I'm in Manchester and thats just not practical for someone to get to and no chance if you are in scotland. I do think they should have left a few more throughout that the rest of us could access :-(
Old 20 Jun 21, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

It's no surprise really, online is the way forwards. I only buy from them when there's a decent discount code to be had and I'm sure there's many others the same.
I feel for those who will lose their jobs, it's the hardest part of it all.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
sad to see Liverpool shop close x
Do you happen to know when it’s closing? I’ve not had chance to take my little nephews yet with the pandemic. I desperately want to try and get them there before it goes.

I’m so gutted
Old 21 Jun 21, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Gutted Disney shop is where always pop in to get our Disney fix. Desperate times call for desperate measures .
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Only last week I popped into our local shopping centre and saw the Disney Store was closed. Gutted! Loved it in there and went in for my Disney fix. I remember buying for all my children and was in there as recently as Xmas buying gifts.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 21, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile Disney Stores

Just been reading all Disney stores apart from 2 will close September 😳
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lesley Cassidy
Very Serious Dibber

They don't normally have a closing down sale as it gets shipped back to the warehouse
Lesley Cassidy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 21, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Very sad news. I went into the Birmingham one last week and got a couple of Christmas ornaments. I much prefer having a mooch in the store than on line.
Old 10 Jul 21, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
I was in the Cardiff store today and asked when they were closing. The cast member said that they haven't been told of any closure and are unaware of it happening apart from social media reports 🤔

Edited at 04:50 PM.
Orlandobelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

We reap what we sow. Iv lost count of the people on here and people I know personally who have adapted to the online shopping situation. Not wanting to visit shops again.
Gone or going are the familiar store fronts and positive sometimes exciting experience of walking into a fabulous environment such as Disney shores.
The cheap options of discount codes and free delivery are winning over the uk customer from contemplating going to stores.
Once the competition has closed expect inferior customer service and free delivery.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List