Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jul 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by JillyEd View Post
Why did you have to tell me this? You just know what is going to happen now! I blame you completely.

Any good moisturiser tips for combination skin? I have tried loads, elemis far too heavy, estee lauder oil free too oily, clinique no good etc. I have never been able to find ‘the one’.
Have you tried facial oils rather than creams? Sounds strange using oil but they are less heavy than creams and soak in really well
Sisley black rose oil is amazing but you may need to sell a kidney to buy a bottle. The Elemis ones are really good too - there are 2 depending on your needs, skin type etc and sometimes they do a special rose edition
One final tip which I got from here years ago and makes a huge difference is to double cleanse if you don’t do so already- the difference is instant and you won’t believe how clean your skin feels
PS I use kerastase too - keep trying others but nothing compares and I always go back!
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
JillyEd
Excited about Disney

I do double cleanse and have tried the elemis facial oil and a few others. I keep being told to use oil as it reduces oil but it doesnt seem to work for me.
Kerastase is brilliant isnt it. I am using the oleo serum at the moment before drying my hair and its the best thing I have ever used. Have you tried Shu Umera? In my opinion it beats Kerastase but is just so gorgeous! I have a sample of the shampoo actually if you wanted to try it, I only have the shampoo though not the conditioner to go with it, but if you want it pm me your address and I will send it you.
JillyEd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenLime
Apprentice Imagineer

I don’t know what is wrong with me at the moment, I cannot stop shopping .
If you can afford it keep going! I think anyone who has disposable income should be spending at the moment - give the economy a boost! (That’s my excuse, anyway 😉 )
HelenLime is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Sarah chapman overnight facial is divine - also Sisley velvet sleeping mask ❤️
I’m with you on the bags - definitely an investment 😉
I’ve invested in some George at Asda Tee Shirts because I can see them increasing in value.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
JillyEd
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I’ve invested in some George at Asda Tee Shirts because I can see them increasing in value.
You may be on to something there MH. Can’t wait to see the photos of you modelling them for us
JillyEd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
I do double cleanse and have tried the elemis facial oil and a few others. I keep being told to use oil as it reduces oil but it doesnt seem to work for me.
Kerastase is brilliant isnt it. I am using the oleo serum at the moment before drying my hair and its the best thing I have ever used. Have you tried Shu Umera? In my opinion it beats Kerastase but is just so gorgeous! I have a sample of the shampoo actually if you wanted to try it, I only have the shampoo though not the conditioner to go with it, but if you want it pm me your address and I will send it you.
Thank you so much! I’ll message you x
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Giorgio Atasda we call it in the north
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

I think it must be something in the air... in the last 2 weeks - a Mulberry bag (it was in the sale), 6 night Royal Caribbean cruise for August, added an extra 3 nights in a Universal hotel to our holiday next year, fancy meal booked for DH birthday in 3 weeks with hotel stay. Jeez sounds bad when you write it down!
MrsEgg is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

I thought you were more of a primarni kind of guy !
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 21, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
I saved a lot of money last year in lockdown 1. This one has been a bit more “treat yourself “.
New pan set, for the house, not me. Then new to me make up brands, Aveda shampoo, nail polishes, i need every OPI colour they do.
Plus a grandson due end of the month, so John Lewis got a chunk of my money. And will probably continue to get more!
I don’t feel any guilt or issue. Lol!

Edited at 11:44 AM.
olgaandcoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List