Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Jul 21, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

As usual you are correct Mickey and they are taking advantage of your very good nature, you are retired after all so the pennies need to be watched.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Colette, even though you leader of the DOGs (and also northern), you do occasionally come out with some good suggestions.
Oh I’m full of good advice, it just puzzles me why so many on here get offended when I give it!😂
HTH
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Oh I’m full of good advice, it just puzzles me why so many on here get offended when I give it!😂
HTH
Colette, Some people look for reasons to be offended, and they are probably offended if one of my threads hasn't offended them
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You could all use the same bath water with dirtiest going last so that would be you MH, 🤭collect rain water and use that for washing hands etc. ☔️You could stop washing full stop ✋ you might smell a bit funky but it’s good for the environment, just put lynx Africa everywhere ! ☺️

Edited at 08:35 AM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I would have thought you had been in plenty if hot water over the years, MH. You must be clean by now, so you could allot your share to Mrs MH so she can have a mini spa day at home without you standing by, brandishing the gas bill.
Old 15 Jul 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Why don't you just turn all the water mains off and go au natural, it would be a very interesting experiment 🥺
You could buy bottled water for drinking

Edited at 09:57 AM.
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
Why don't you just turn all the water mains off and go au natural, it would be a very interesting experiment 🥺
You could buy bottled water for drinking
My family moan at me for buying bottled water (still and sparkling - to drink not bathe in). If I only used cold water to bath/shower in it would make a certain part of my body even smaller than it is now (and its already extremely small).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
My family moan at me for buying bottled water (still and sparkling - to drink not bathe in). If I only used cold water to bath/shower in it would make a certain part of my body even smaller than it is now (and its already extremely small).
Have you seen Sex Life? Don’t, it would give you a real complex! Lol!

On the subject of water, DH complains i spend too long in the shower, and switched the hot water off on the boiler, as it was coming on for an hour a day.
When i moan, he puts it back on. 🤬
Old 15 Jul 21, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida1990
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Have you seen Sex Life? Don’t, it would give you a real complex! Lol!

On the subject of water, DH complains i spend too long in the shower, and switched the hot water off on the boiler, as it was coming on for an hour a day.
When i moan, he puts it back on. 🤬
Sex life..😱😱 saw the clip you are referencing on Gogglebox..I wil never be the same again…😜😜
Florida1990 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Gingerlife
Serious Dibber

I had to look twice as I thought my husband had set up an account!
We had this exact same discussion last night. I say discussion, it was him moaning at me about using the hot tap to wash my hands, when all it does it power up the boiler, which apparently "doesent do it any favours".
I quickly pointed out I had been handling raw chicken and wanted hot water,along with antibacterial hand soap so I didn't give him food poisoning.
I will do it his way next time I have handled raw chicken and see how he likes the consequences 🤣
Gingerlife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List