I'm a superfan and seen them all 85 63.43%
Seen a few - can take them of leave them 41 30.60%
I'm a fraud. Been on the Star Tours ride loads but never seen one 8 5.97%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Dec 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazza
Imagineer

Seen them all many times. I was nine when A New Hope was released.
Like them or love them there’s never going to be another franchise like it. 43 years and still going strong telling one story, all the films interlink
Wazza is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

My DH is a big fan!

For his birthday once I managed to get him premiere tickets to see Revenge of the Sith when it was released in London. It meant that we started at 7am and watched all 6 films back to back. The premiere was taking place in one of the cinemas and we was across the way in the other. Just before we watched revenge of the sith - Hayden Christensen, George Lucas and another (can't remember who) left the premiere and came into the cinema we was in! It was such an amazing experience.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

I chose "Seen a few..." as I would have once called myself a super fan, saw the "originals" and will watch them over and over and over again, love them. The next 3 that came out - meh! Watchable, but skip by if I see they're on. And any beyond that, including Mandalorian... really, not interested at all to be honest. Not sure why, just lack the interest that I still have for the originals.
I tried the first couple of episodes of the Mandalorian and it didn't grab my attention straight off so gave up...
I might have to try again on the new films and the Mandalorian, I really feel I "should" like them...
Old 30 Jul 21, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
tmwalsh
Apprentice Imagineer

Seen them all at the cinema. Listen to this kids. Films used to have a break in the middle where you bought an ice cream from the woman at the front.

Remember queuing up for my ice cream half way through star wars as a little kid.

Also remember seeing ET at the cinema about three months after it was opened at it was still packed.

Edited at 06:55 PM.
tmwalsh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 22, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Blummin heck this is a blast from the past
Old 27 Dec 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
Blummin heck this is a blast from the past
And the thread starter still hasn't seen one (nor any desire to ), nor has he started another poll since.

Mick

Edited at 10:05 AM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 22, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
BoxOfFrogs
VIP Dibber

BoxOfFrogs's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’m a huge fan, can remember watch rewind watch rewind on betamax video, meeting chewbacca at Disney was amazing, as a 50 year old man I was choked, wife said it was the happiest she has ever seen me, no idea why, I know it’s a person in a onesie

Recently watched obiwan on Disney, emotional at the end of that too lol, feel silly admitting it but you all don’t know who I am I spose
Old 27 Dec 22, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
florida_noob
Very Serious Dibber

In terms of the live action full length ones - very much hit & miss - if you only watch 1, then I would suggest Rogue One! ( if you want more the original trilogy parts 4-6) would be next, Revenge of the Sith (part 3), Solo (stand alone) and The Force Awakens (part 7), the live action series are also very well done, with some amazing individual episodes in the Mandalorian, Andor and the Book of Bobba Fett.

For me though the Animated Series - The Clone Wars is a total gem, especially the last series - just stunning stories and animation (Star Wars Rebels and new Bad Batch also very good stories) - thank the maker for Dave Filoni
florida_noob is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 22, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Seen all the films, from queueing round the block at the ABC cinema in Maidenhead in 1978 to the final one at Cineworld in Bracknell. Love the films, hate the spin offs

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 24, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

I've chosen "seen a few" - I've seen them all with a 6 year old, but had to fast forward the "scary bits" so don't think that counts. Cannot recognise the newer characters!
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List