Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 3 Aug 21, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Random question but is there seafood in Cabanas like when you sail around the Bahamas or Caribbean?
Old 3 Aug 21, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MissB87
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Hi everyone!
Anyone booked for Tilbury? We are going again & can't wait! Just git a fab price as a GTY inside room became available so why not! 50 days & counting! 🛳
Wooo exciting!

We are Tilbury on the 14th Sept 😄 I can’t wait!
I’m both glad and sad no other dates line up well with work, but I booked the Wish for next year.
MissB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7

About 18 minutes in you can see the seafood options. She shows it again at 18:55

Edited at 01:18 PM.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Well I've just added 2 nights to my existing cruise!

How does it work as I obviously won't be checking in. I've booked a different room category so assume they'll move my bags to the new room for me? Unless they keep you in the same room if it's available. I booked VGT status.
Hi from others who have done a B2B it seems you meet in OGills or Keys, get retested and wait for the ship to be cleared and then can go back to your room or on deck. They will move your luggage if you need to move rooms. As restrictions continue to ease will be interesting to see if any of this changes as you would usually have to get off and back on again.

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post

About 18 minutes in you can see the seafood options. She shows it again at 18:55
Thanks so much! DH will be happy as they have the crab claws he's used to 😂
Old 3 Aug 21, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dippiedawnie View Post
Hi from others who have done a B2B it seems you meet in OGills or Keys, get retested and wait for the ship to be cleared and then can go back to your room or on deck. They will move your luggage if you need to move rooms. As restrictions continue to ease will be interesting to see if any of this changes as you would usually have to get off and back on again.
Thanks so much for the reply!
Old 3 Aug 21, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Hi everyone!
Anyone booked for Tilbury? We are going again & can't wait! Just git a fab price as a GTY inside room became available so why not! 50 days & counting! 🛳
Lucky you!

We're on the 14th September from Tilbury.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
damaged
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Lucky you!

We're on the 14th September from Tilbury.
We're also on that one
Upcoming: Feb 24' - Hubby's 40th
damaged is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
We are just off this morning after sailing on Friday and honestly just wow! I really can't even put into words how amazing the last few days have been

From the minute we arrived at the arena (we turned at 1pm, our PAT time was 1:30pm) they had no problems at all with letting us in, we'd have been happy to wait as we over estimated on the time to get there. We were straight through, tests back within 15 minutes and were stepping on the coach at 1:45pm. We were on the ship by 2:30pm. Could not fault anything (apart from the traffic on the strand! )

Food amazing, drinks amazing, stateroom was ready at half 3! Our dining servers and stateroom host were fantastic and they'll be people I remember for life. The two guys Sean & David in Fathoms were such a life and just lovely people who stood chatting for ages, very comical and great running the games in the evening together! Darren our cruise director was always around chatting to guests, and the staff in general were just amazing - everyone always saying hi! (Only tiny grip was guest services weren't brilliant, we had an issue in Promenade Lounge, we asked for a rose, I can't remember which off the menu. Server said he'd do something special and brought us a sparkling one but said he'd do it at the same cost. Turns out it was actually more than the one we'd picked and we ended up being charged nearly $30 so just a warning to everyone!)

I know she won't see this but Emily (thirtysomething.at.sea on insta) stopped and chatted after I recognised her, we'd chatted on Insta a bit previously!

Lots of characters around, queues never too long for them and plenty of games, quizzes all that sort of stuff going on around the ship all day and evening.

Freeze the night away was so much fun to watch and we actually had the perfect weather for it as it was a cool evening leaving Liverpool.

Dreams, well all I can say is just WOW! I got very emotional watching this.

I was very worried about the number of people on board, but I needn't have. You were never really near other people!

Honestly just a fantastic time and the little bit of Disney magic that I needed after missing the parks so much. Safe to say I'm hooked & can't wait to do another Disney Cruise
Lovely to read this, and so happy to hear that people are social distancing from eachother as they should as I was worried about this. Can't wait!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 21, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Can I ask, if you are double vaccinated, do you have to test to board? Thank you.