Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 5 Aug 21, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by choccielover View Post
Bloody stressful isn’t it. Ours have been received so awaiting results in next 24 hours

Question: I’ve gone into a tailspin with covid but when I did online check in I used the adults driving licence but what would I have done for the kids? I can’t remember using the it passports so do I need to take them? Do they need any ID for check in at all?

Panicking I’ll forget something major…

I won’t relax till I’m onboard with a cocktail in hand.

See you by the pool
Honestly I’m a wreck! I’ve uploaded the test results but had no email confirmation. I’ve printed it out and will take a copy just in case. But I do think it could be easier / more obvious what to do.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Results back and both negative so we are good to go - just need to work out if I need kids passports or not now!
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Question: I’ve gone into a tailspin with covid but when I did online check in I used the adults driving licence but what would I have done for the kids? I can’t remember using the it passports so do I need to take them? Do they need any ID for check in at all?
No ID needed in the online check in for under 18s, you will just have uploaded an Photo of them for identification.

You’ll soon be there enjoying that cocktail!

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Bloody stressful isn’t it. Ours have been received so awaiting results in next 24 hours

Panicking I’ll forget something major…

I won’t relax till I’m onboard with a cocktail in hand.

See you by the pool
No, you don’t need ID for children.

I took my girls’ passports, but even as I was packing them I wondered why I was bothering. I knew perfectly well they weren’t needed! Sure enough, they stayed in my hand luggage all weekend and were never used.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steve30 View Post
So been watching a few Vlogs, and have seen some people are eating at Lumieres / Rapunzels for breakfast and lunch. Just wondering do you have to book these and are they included or a paid extra?

Thanks,

Steve
No need to book - they should show up as options on your navigator each day, and your server will probably explain it on your first night. We had our first and last breakfasts at Rapunzel’s, which was lovely! (Your last day breakfast is assigned, though - on a 3 night, we got the same restaurant we had for our last night, and I think on 2 nights, they give you whichever restaurant you haven’t eaten in for dinner.)

Lumiere’s didn’t show up as an option for our lunch on Sunday, which was when we’d planned to go. (It was on our navigator for Saturday lunch, but not Sunday.) I checked with guest services and they confirmed that it was still available to us. You can just show up at any open restaurant for breakfast and lunch (just not Palo, obviously!)
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025

Edited at 03:05 PM.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Happy Saturday!
I just upgraded my GTY inside 10A to an ocean view 09B & got a few pounds refund! Some ocean view rooms for the tilbury 2 nights are cheaper than inside rooms! We’ll chuffed as this is our 2nd sailing I went for the cheaper option! But now have a guaranteed ocean view!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Has anyone else had their check in pending for over 2 weeks? Called DCL and they just said to wait.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
Has anyone else had their check in pending for over 2 weeks? Called DCL and they just said to wait.
Yes on our cruise it seems most people were waiting three weeks.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
Yes on our cruise it seems most people were waiting three weeks.
That's good to know, thanks. An hour and 20 mins on the phone today and didn't get anywhere 🙈
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 21, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

We get on tomorrow and my sisters still is pending. They said they would sort it at the boat
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List