Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 5 Aug 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Just booked ds s fit to fly test and car parking - getting there 😃
Slight niggle - qured only asked for street house number and postcode
We are in a new build so I hope the rest of the address shows their end

Anyone taking Euros?
We all all inclusive and have about 40 euros left from previous trips, so probably just take that and credit card

Edited at 10:59 AM.
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Just back from Kos. Had an amazing time - weather was great and felt totally COVID safe throughout. After day one of no sky news telling me we are all doomed we were totally relaxed and felt a sense of normality. The last 2 days we had lots of power cuts due to the fires and the heatwave.

Top tip - my 4G wasn’t working in the airport - so take screenshots of your antigen tests and your PLF and don’t have the panic I had!

PS - we took euros - easier than cc for us.
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by parkgirl View Post
Just back from Kos. Had an amazing time - weather was great and felt totally COVID safe throughout. After day one of no sky news telling me we are all doomed we were totally relaxed and felt a sense of normality. The last 2 days we had lots of power cuts due to the fires and the heatwave.

Top tip - my 4G wasn’t working in the airport - so take screenshots of your antigen tests and your PLF and don’t have the panic I had!

PS - we took euros - easier than cc for us.
Great you had a nice relaxing time. Thanks for the tips.
Old 5 Aug 21, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

I'm a little worried about the PLF I just filled in.

DW and I have completed AZ vaccinations.

DS is taking a LFT.

It only gave one option or the other about what you had to enable entry. I filled it in for me as the lead, so obviously put vaccination.

Never did it give me the chance to say DS will be providing a LFT.

Will this be OK? I don't see any other way of filling it in.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by linnite View Post
I'm a little worried about the PLF I just filled in.

DW and I have completed AZ vaccinations.

DS is taking a LFT.

It only gave one option or the other about what you had to enable entry. I filled it in for me as the lead, so obviously put vaccination.

Never did it give me the chance to say DS will be providing a LFT.

Will this be OK? I don't see any other way of filling it in.
We did ours last night. Only lead passenger (dh) has to fill in vaccine details. That’s correct 👍
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
We did ours last night. Only lead passenger (dh) has to fill in vaccine details. That’s correct 👍
Do you also have people with different situations as regards the vaccine?

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
spitspot
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Jumping on the Greece wagon! After we had florida cancelled we’re looking to book 10 nights in Crete for the end of august.
Just trawling through travel insurance options now which seems to be a minefield! 😩
spitspot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

My understanding is that the PLF just lists the other people in your group. The detail of how each one is allowed in will be proved by you elsewhere.

You will need to show the relevant QR code, hard copy etc with the PLF for each person.

For myself and 2 others we will show proof of being doubly vaccinated. For my 16 year old son I will show an email etc showing his, hopeful, negative Covid test.

I think for all of us I'm going to have electronic copies accessible offline, as per the recent helpful suggestion, AND printed copies of documentation. Belt and braces.

Old 6 Aug 21, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
My daughter flies back from Zante tonight they've had brilliant time, felt safe , locals so pleased to see holidaymakers there, they have done their PCR? is it other day they were all negative, she was saying last night they were in a restaurant and everyone's phone went off at same time with warnings for next few days of wildfires, nothing there she's aware of but it's been so hot I assume it's a hazard cos everything so dry, it's been up to 42 degrees some days 🥵🥵
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Yes- 2 adults double vaxxed
1 child who will be tested
2 who don’t need to

You just need the form, any negative test results for those who require them ( so over 12’s not vaccinated)
Vaccination proof.

We’ve printed everything off in case the internet at Rhodes airport is dodgy!
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List