Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Jun 21, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
keely21
Very Serious Dibber

Help With dates pls

Like alot of people im looking at possible alternative dates. I think I've decided possible dates for next year but if I can go this year I'd obviously prefer that. If my trip on september 13th cant go ahead what do people think of mid October like the 21st? Will the weather still be good then etc? Or is November best? I'm thinking maybe to just change my dates anyway to October. Should I hold out for sept or would October be better? I want nice weather, to avoid love bugs as much as possible and obviously to be able to get there!
Old 11 Jun 21, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

Late October is excellent. Very similar weather to Aug/Sept, but less humid and less chance of storms.

We have been in Aug/Sept/Oct and never had issues with love bugs and I cant remember really seeing them.

Our October stay fell into November and it was strange, like someone flicked a switch, the 1st November was chilly.

Your September trip is only 3 months away. After 15 months of lockdown, 3 months doesnt seem like much. Everyone has there own opinion, but I just remember back in January that people were addiment that they were going in June/July. As nobody really knows, its only yourself that can determine what you think about September (Its all just predictions and hearsay otherwise).
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL

Edited at 02:30 PM.
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Remember if staying on Disney then I don’t think the current dining and gift card offer covers October. Be worth checking out dates to make sure because if you arrive on last day of offer, I believe you will qualify. If not staying on Disney, then shut me up! 😂
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Ps I love October.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 21, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
keely21
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by legallyblonde View Post
Remember if staying on Disney then I don’t think the current dining and gift card offer covers October. Be worth checking out dates to make sure because if you arrive on last day of offer, I believe you will qualify. If not staying on Disney, then shut me up! 😂
Not staying at disney but thanks for the info! 🤣