Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Jun 21, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
carolmc
Imagineer

If you try to book DUB to MCO for July, Aug and Sept you will see no direct flights...just in-direct via New York, Boston and Chicago. No direct flights. You would expect the Travel Agent to dig a little deeper than a cursory glance at a timetable which still shows that route, but if they try booking they can see it's not there. They have more information than they are telling you - sounds like a ploy to hang on to your money as long as possible.
Old 17 Jun 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Whoppery5k
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Just spoke to AL they have confirmed the flight is cancelled... I have asked my travel agent to call
Whoppery5k is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Vizeman
Getting Excited

I had mine cancelled yesterday. Aer Lingus from Manchester to Boston September 6th and then out of JFK back to Manchester September 20th.
1991 MIC Lakefront International Drive - Clearwater Hilton, 1993 Altamonte Springs - Clearwater, 1996 Villa, 2000 Villa - Villa New Port Richey, 2003 Villa Indian Ridge, 2005 Villa Autumn Creek, 2007 Villa Autumn Creek (again!), 2011 Villa Autumn Creek (again!) - Keys & Gulf Coast, 2015 Condo Kissimmee, 2016 Villa Autumn Creek Circle (again!)
Vizeman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I think the clue is in the title of the thread… my flight was Manchester to Orlando Direct.. cancelled yesterday… no mention of going via DUB …
Old 17 Jun 21, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lea1992
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by kevbrydon View Post
I think the clue is in the title of the thread… my flight was Manchester to Orlando Direct.. cancelled yesterday… no mention of going via DUB …
The DUB - MCO flights have been cancelled till 30th Sept too.
Lea1992 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
My email does not state that though.. no mention of DUB… and this thread was for Manchester to Orlando Direct getting cancelled yesterday
Old 17 Jun 21, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lea1992
Trading Disney Pins

My email does not state that though.. no mention of DUB… and this thread was for Manchester to Orlando Direct getting cancelled yesterday
Oh sorry didn't realise we couldn't post about the other route being cancelled that I was on and I know a few other dibbers were on that also received emails yesterday.
Lea1992 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

Lots of people had switched from one to the other trying to maximise their chances of going so discussion of both routes in this thread is fair especially since both were officially canceled yesterday.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lea1992 View Post
Oh sorry didn't realise we couldn't post about the other route being cancelled that I was on and I know a few other dibbers were on that also received emails yesterday.
No need to be Sorry….
But other people we’re getting confused about the DUB part and had not received any emails that their particular flight was cancelled and even ringing Travel Agents who weren’t aware of certain cancellations.. hence a confusing thread…

Edited at 07:41 PM.
kevbrydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 21, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

No need to be Sorry….
But other people we’re getting confused about the DUB part and had not received any emails that their particular flight was cancelled and even ringing Travel Agents who weren’t aware if certain cancellations.. hence a confusing thread…
But a useful one as the travel agents were wrong in both cases and the posters were able to get certainty after being tipped off here. In fairness, though many of us who posted here have been following the AL saga for weeks so maybe confusing if you just dropped in yesterday.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List