cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Yes or no simple question

Simple question all being well and things open up after the 19 will you carry on wearing masks
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I’ve been wearing them for work as a driving instructor and I’m in pretty close proximity to late teens, Uni students etc who haven’t been vaccinated yet so I’m in two minds. I will also see if the DVSA drop the requirement to wear masks for tests or not.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
My answer is no, the reason is for my health. Since I have had to ware a mask my asthma has gotten a lot worse. I am fully vaccinated and I will not ware one if I don’t have to.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Mandij39
Apprentice Imagineer

I work for the NHS so I've got no choice but to wear it whilst at work. Outside of work I won't wear one
Mandij39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

The mask was never introduced to protect the user. It has always been to protect others from you.
Even medical staff use surely is to protect the vulnerable patient from infection from nurses doctors etc. Not to protect the staff. Tho this has probably changed the mindset since covid.
One other concern on the use of masks is the environmental damage being done by discarded masks and natural resources being wasted by making these oppressive objects.
It's a no from me.

Edited at 08:00 AM.
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Not on your nelly!
Old 5 Jul 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

No.

We are part of the Covid testing so get a full PCR and blood check every month. Our daughter does 3 LFT's a week.

I work from home 5 days a week so don't come into contact with anyone.

On that basis we are very little risk to anyone else and with the regular testing within the household we could stop any spread quickly.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

NOooooooooo! 😄
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Yes, at least from 9-5. I work at a college and most of the students have only just become eligible for their first jab. Several of my coworkers are vulnerable or caring for/living with people who are vulnerable, so I’ll keep wearing a mask when I’m “back of house” as well as when I’m front-facing. I’ve developed cystic acne under my chin and I get headaches from breathing my own breath (gross!) so I will try to limit mask wearing elsewhere- I’ve been fully vaccinated for ages, mind.
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 21, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

In crowds or in poorly ventilated areas, yes.
My thinking is it doesn't bother me too much wearing one (I know it bothers others this is just me saying about me) even if double jabbed we can still get/spread it and the more spread the more risk of variants.
To me its a minor thing I can keep up with to help keep myself and others safe.
I agree with the comment about the environment though. I cringe at the plastic waste every time we do the LFT tests which is just going to get worse if the plan to test every child at school daily comes into play.
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List