Notices

Old 5 May 18, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Day 13 now added

I wish I could say it's worth the wait, but I'm afraid I've completely lost momentum, and almost 2 years after the event, I'm really struggling on the detail. So short and sweet it is I'm afraid. I just hope I'm forgiven
You'll just have to go again and do another trip report
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Day 14 now added
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 18, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Day 15 now added
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

I’ve been off today and have lay in the sun just binge reading this entire trip report - you write the best trippies on the dibb in my opinion!

Thank you so much for writing it and I see you are off again soon? Please please please write another!

Helen x

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
I’ve been off today and have lay in the sun just binge reading this entire trip report - you write the best trippies on the dibb in my opinion!

Thank you so much for writing it and I see you are off again soon? Please please please write another!

Helen x
Awww Helen, thank you, that’s such an accolade coming from such a fab trippy writer like you, you’re one of my faves too! Going to admit that I broke Dibb report reading etiquette and read your most recent report but didn’t comment However, in my defence, that’s because I’d read it first thing in the morning, literally as soon as I woke up, you know, before your fingers even start working, and therefore wasn’t able to type! But I love love loved your reports as always, and I’m so pleased that you’re off again next year!

I so wish I could write and post reports like you do, whilst still on holiday and on the day, but I know I wouldn’t be able to do them justice. I’m going to take notes again, and will see how it goes, but no promises . I will be posting on IG though, I think I’ve seen you on there?

Jo xx
Old 26 Jul 18, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
I so wish I could write and post reports like you do, whilst still on holiday and on the day, but I know I wouldn’t be able to do them justice. I’m going to take notes again, and will see how it goes, but no promises . I will be posting on IG though, I think I’ve seen you on there?

Jo xx
Aw thanks 😃

I’m the opposite - if I didn’t do it live there’s no way I would get round to doing it when I got home. But that’s why yours have so much more detail than mine.

I am on Instagram but I’m a bit rubbish at it. I tend to forget all about it til my 14 year old reminds me. I really should use it more than I do! I’m an old fogey so stick to Facebook most of the time. I can also never find people to follow them so tend to rely on folk following me then I realise who they are to follow them back. Think I need a crash course.

Anyway - have the most wonderful time on your holiday. If you find me on IG follow me so I can follow you back? Xx

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Aw thanks 😃

I’m the opposite - if I didn’t do it live there’s no way I would get round to doing it when I got home. But that’s why yours have so much more detail than mine.

I am on Instagram but I’m a bit rubbish at it. I tend to forget all about it til my 14 year old reminds me. I really should use it more than I do! I’m an old fogey so stick to Facebook most of the time. I can also never find people to follow them so tend to rely on folk following me then I realise who they are to follow them back. Think I need a crash course.

Anyway - have the most wonderful time on your holiday. If you find me on IG follow me so I can follow you back? Xx
Thanks Helen 😊. I’ve messaged you on IG x