Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Dec 21, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Weary ! plus we would have to buy more tests ? I am starting to go off this idea omicron is proving to be a bit of a fun sponge .
Old 1 Dec 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Have the usa ever put the 7 day quarantine in place?
Old 1 Dec 21, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaBears90
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Have the usa ever put the 7 day quarantine in place?
Don't think so but was quick to ban us for 18 months or so.
FloridaBears90 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by FloridaBears90 View Post
Don't think so but was quick to ban us for 18 months or so.
On another thread today I read New York, Washington and Arkansas had mandatory quarantine before-
With the views of the governor in Florida I suspect he would Veto any federal decision re quarantine.
It may be that if you have already purchased your supervised lft you will be able to move it to 24hrs- PCR within 24hrs may not be as available as they are in the U.K. so it might be the they give a little more wriggle room if pcr required
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Weary ! plus we would have to buy more tests ? I am starting to go off this idea omicron is proving to be a bit of a fun sponge .
My stomach is in knots and I could cry with all this uncertainty at the last minute but I did laugh at ‘fun sponge’ so thank you for that 😊.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
VivienCampbell
Trying for More Ears

Let’s all pray and hope it’s just a test change and no mention of quarantines 🤯 we are due to go in 19 days and all this is hard to deal with 😭
VivienCampbell is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I'm going to step away from the Dibb for a while as there are too many posts about what could happen and I think it's causing me to worry when I can't change anything. I'll be sticking to mainstream news for the foreseeable future and will deal with any holiday changes when they're officially confirmed.
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I really do hope it’s just the test change.
Although just my current luck, we have tests with Breathe Assured. Fly 18th so currently booked in on 16th and low and behold no appointments available on 17th

So looks like even those tests are now pointless

DCL - 19,21,21,22,23,23
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
I'm going to step away from the Dibb for a while as there are too many posts about what could happen and I think it's causing me to worry when I can't change anything. I'll be sticking to mainstream news for the foreseeable future and will deal with any holiday changes when they're officially confirmed.
I wish I had the willpower to do that. I am driving myself crazy checking every five minutes and worrying over all the speculation on here. I’m going to try and step away a bit more and instead focus on what needs doing if we go (a lot!) and if we don’t go (planning a whole Christmas at home.) Oh and I’m also going to try and be positive that it will all work out for us all 💜.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Guessing no confirmation yet of what will be required? I keep logging on and having a look. Getting a little anxious waiting now and still have everything crossed no quarantine.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List