Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Aug 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

So sorry to hear about your dad. It must have been difficult carrying on but I know you've been looking forward to your trip for you and your son and daughter. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as possible. X

We're currently sat in Atlanta and our Tampa flight is delayed by an hour. Had an almost 5 hours connection anyway so it's been a long day.
Old 15 Aug 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
honeybun1989
Imagineer

Mobile

So sorry to read your sad news xx
honeybun1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

I’m so sorry to hear your news.
You had some wonderful highs. Hope everything works out for DD xx
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Hiya Jenny, I've been thinking about you and how your holidays been since you told me your sad news & also knowing how hard it was for you to return after losing Richard, I'm glad you still managed to have a good holiday and make new memories POFQ is a great resort, did you try the beignets?
Hope your DD gets her place x
Thinking of you and sending heartfelt sympathies x
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Hiya Jenny, I've been thinking about you and how your holidays been since you told me your sad news & also knowing how hard it was for you to return after losing Richard, I'm glad you still managed to have a good holiday and make new memories POFQ is a great resort, did you try the beignets?
Hope your DD gets her place x
Thinking of you and sending heartfelt sympathies x
Thanks Nina, Molly has her place she got confirmation yesterday afternoon so all is well there.
We tried the beignets once but we where underwhelmed with them 😊 Did love the amount of icecream you got in the food court for a snack credit though 😋
Luke loved the French toast for breakfast.
On with funeral arrangements now and then when everything is in place uni shopping with molly. And got to get over this jetlag, never had it so bad 😒
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
Thanks Nina, Molly has her place she got confirmation yesterday afternoon so all is well there.
We tried the beignets once but we where underwhelmed with them 😊 Did love the amount of icecream you got in the food court for a snack credit though 😋
Luke loved the French toast for breakfast.
On with funeral arrangements now and then when everything is in place uni shopping with molly. And got to get over this jetlag, never had it so bad 😒
Great news about Molly’s uni place 😀 I do hope the funeral arrangements go as smoothly as they possibly can for you xx

Our jet lag from Vietnam this year was really bad, so sympathies on that.

We were underwhelmed over beignets too, and we had really been looking forward to them.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

I am so so sorry to hear about your Dad xx
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018 , Cabana Bay August 2019, Enclave Suites Feb 2020, Doubletree@Seaworld Feb 2022
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Chocolate
Earning More Ears

Mobile

So sorry for your loss 💔❤️❤️
Chocolate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

So sad to read about the passing of your dad.

Glad your DD has a Uni place and that you were able to complete your holiday.
Sending hugs.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkcandy
Imagineer

So sorry about your Dad. Thinking of you xx