Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 20 Nov 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
hyundai santa fe

DS had the Hyundai santa fe last year and liked it

on Andys website can see for standard suv

Toyota RAV 4
Ford Escape
NissanRogue
Toyota Rav4

these look too small but the price of the intermediate SUV'S seem so much more than he paid last year

Edited at 04:56 PM.
Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

In here at the ,inute and have the Rogue the boot is tiny I can nip out and take a pic if you want with cases in
I'm just messing about at the villa
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
babywebb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We had the Ford Escape and got 4 IT suitcase in boot (3 large 1med) plus five backpacks 😀
Old 20 Nov 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
In here at the ,inute and have the Rogue the boot is tiny I can nip out and take a pic if you want with cases in
I'm just messing about at the villa

thank you , that would be really helpful

what category is the rogue. (we ourselves hire a wheelchair adapted vehicle so no idea what I am doing here) well apart from him liking the santa fe size. my brother I am sure had the RAV but again not sure what size the RAV is / was to compare

Edited at 07:37 PM.
Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Saratoska View Post
DS had the Hyundai santa fe last year and liked it

on Andys website can see for standard suv

Toyota RAV 4
Ford Escape
NissanRogue
Toyota Rav4

these look too small but the price of the intermediate SUV'S seem so much more than he paid last year
On Andy’s website the ones you list are showing as intermediate SUV which is what I’d expect. Having said that last time I had an intermediate it was Alamo and picked a Sante Fe from the row.
nth09 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Here it is
Cases are 28 inch spinner
26 inch spinner and one cabin case

Mine as it's brand new had a toner cover which I had to take out and put on the floor to get these in
The cases are empty when full the will be the height of the back seat and I wouldn't pack it any higher

Edited at 06:56 PM.
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Chris106
Apprentice Imagineer

Looks like the Hyundai Santa Fe (7 seater) which is normally in the Standard SUV range is getting replaced by the Hyundai Palisade (8 seater) , and the only Santa Fe is going to be the 5 seater which was previously the Santa Fe Sport which will now just be the Santa Fe .
The Santa Fe Sport (5 seater was usually an Intermediate SUV.

Edited at 07:35 PM.
Chris106 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Echo18
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Here it is
Cases are 28 inch spinner
26 inch spinner and one cabin case

Mine as it's brand new had a toner cover which I had to take out and put on the floor to get these in
The cases are empty when full the will be the height of the back seat and I wouldn't pack it any higher
We had same car last year and I think we must have just packed it a little differently as we had 2 large cases, 2 cabin cases and 2 rucksacks in with no problem. We had 2 big cases on their sides next to each other and then the two smaller ones lay flat on top of each other.
Echo18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
On Andy’s website the ones you list are showing as intermediate SUV which is what I’d expect. Having said that last time I had an intermediate it was Alamo and picked a Sante Fe from the row.
That's maybe what happened to him last year and I don't every remember him paying £750