Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Nov 19, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Poor compared to this years BF deal in comparison...
What do you mean as lost me by here?
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by Simon & Suzann View Post
What do you mean as lost me by here?
The Black (Blue) Friday deal for 2019 was $199+tax for the ultimate dolphin swim + SeaWorld + Aquatica + Busch Gardens + free parking at all parks for any date in 2019.

The 2020 offer has varying discount and is more expensive for premium dates like most of the school summer holidays.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

The Black (Blue) Friday deal for 2019 was $199+tax for the ultimate dolphin swim + SeaWorld + Aquatica + Busch Gardens + free parking at all parks for any date in 2019.

The 2020 offer has varying discount and is more expensive for premium dates like most of the school summer holidays.
Worked out £140 cheaper for our party of 4 over our 2019 booking on practically same date in August (which, admittedly, wasn’t booked on BF but some other discounted rate) - we were going to save a few quid by not doing the dolphin swim this time as we've done it 3/4 times before, but the prices were cheaper with swim so, even if we don't do the swim (which we likely will now) we've won!

Edited at 05:36 AM.
pretty_lucky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

So poorer for YOU but not everyone is tied to school holidays so not really answering the OPs question.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We went the year it opened, it’s still the stand out place for me. Loved it
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bradz
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Booked DC yesterday. If I’m doing Florida every 3/4 years I’m not missing out for the sake of £600.
I’ve been pricing it up since Sept’19 for when I go in July’20. Black Friday has made it £98 cheaper for a family of 4. I could have got it an extra £30 cheaper but decided to book through FloridaTix and just pay the £10 deposits
Bradz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by pretty_lucky View Post
Worked out £140 cheaper for our party of 4 over our 2019 booking on practically same date in August (admittedly, not booked on BF but some other discounted rate) - we were going to save a few quid by not doing the dolphin swim this time as we've done it 3/4 times before, but the prices were cheaper with swim so, even if we don't do the swim (which we likley will now) we've won!
Yeah, if you can get the back end of August (40%) it's good, like I say, shame the discount is not applied to the whole year like the 2019 offer.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List