Notices

Old 21 Jun 11, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Cool Teenager on holiday

Pre Trippy

Cast List

Me- Katie(16), generally a happy, outgoing person, however I due occasionally suffer from teenage disease, phases of sulking and scowling at how the world is against me. Treatment usually includes a few dollars to spend or a Starbucks coffee and the symptoms wear off after a few minutes. I’m a roller coaster nut and am looking forward to Busch Gardens and the harry potter attraction.

DM- Judy,age...unknown and if by chance it was known by me and I displayed it on the internet there would be no report, unless it was wrote from beyond the grave. Incredibly excited for harry potter world and magic kingdom, avoids roller coasters at all costs and is therefore labelled ‘bag holder’.

DF-Garry(45), A fan of lazy holidays but is now realising that in Florida there is no time for relaxation, golfer and is planing to put me and DM to shame in crazy golf. Looking forward to Busch Gardens and the water parks.

So a bit of background. This is our second time in Florida we last visited in April 2009, but we have only recently discovered the DIBB and so this time the pens and paper are at the ready. We are flying on the 27th June 2011 at around 11am and returning on the 12th July at around 7am. We are flying with Thomsons and hiring a gold villa. Direct flights and we are hiring a 4X4 to ensure we have plenty of space to fit our giant suitcases.

As I am writing this there are currently 8 days to go and I am very, very excited. I have just finished my exams and the holiday is a treat from my parents for all my hard work. DM is stressing about how unprepared she is when normally she is like Monica from friends.I have been collecting dollars to spend as this is a very important part of being a teenager and my current total stands at around $100 from family members and my self with more to come, DM and DF don’t understand why they don’t recieve spending money, but their puppy dog eyes impressions look ridiculous at their age!

Me and DM have constructed an plan consisting of what we will be doing each morning, afternoon and evening(lets see if we stick to it!). Last time we were in Florida we managed to do all the Disney Parks however non of the universal ones, so this time we are doing universal, Busch Gardens, Seaworld and Aquatica. We are all food lovers and are planning to try the best food Disney has to offer, a trip to Beaches and Cream is in order however I doubt the 3 of us would manage the kitchen sink seen as DF isn’t really a sweet tooth. Last time we enjoyed Bahama breeze and so are planning to go there again. DF is a huge seafood fan and loves crabs legs so we are planning to visit Bubba Gumps(I watched the film Forest Gump yesterday and am now enlightened to the world of shrimp). I am a HUGE Starbucks fan and am constantly having a raging war with Costa fans who fail to see how coffee SHOULD be served, so a trip to Starbucks is a must, plus the benefits of wi-fi, as a teen if I don’t manage to update my Facebook status at least every couple of hours I go into a severe coma which while on holiday needs to be avoided at all costs.

That’s pretty much all you need to know and I hope you enjoy reading the antics of our holiday.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 11, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Sounds like your going to have fun, cant wait to read more
Old 22 Jun 11, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
LauraC
Apprentice Imagineer

Sounds great - can't wait to read more and well done on finishing your exams!
Old 22 Jun 11, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post

I stumbled across this trip report a few minutes ago and I have to say that it's already got me interested. That may be because I am a fellow 16 year old with a love for Starbucks coffee. :')
Have fun on your trip and I can't wait to hear what you get up to!
Old 22 Jun 11, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
akela6
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
lol i love it cant wait to read ur trippie - have a fab holiday and fingers crossed for good exam results
Old 25 Jun 11, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Have a great holiday
Look forward to reading more
Old 25 Jun 11, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Brilliant start Katie , very funny- look forward to reading the trippie. Have a fantastic time!
Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 11, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Alyson
VIP Dibber

Alyson's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
That made me chuckle a lot. I hope you have a fantastic holiday and I look forward to reading your trip report when you return
Alyson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 11, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post

have a fantastic holiday x
Old 26 Jun 11, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Boosh94
Trying for More Ears

Have a good holiday! Can't wait to read your reports when you get back
Boosh94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List