Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Jun 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Don’t forget the first 90 minutes in any park have the shortest lines for many rides and utilising these short lines is still the best strategy combined with tapping and grabbing!
Totally agree with this no better "hack" than getting there for rope drop. Even on the busiest days most rides are really short queues apart from the big headliners and even those are manageable at that time.
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

We found using the ride wait times in the disney app gave us a heads up to which rides had short queue times, we managed to get on all the main rides multiple times in August last year, even used it to park hop and get onto the pandora ride with only a 20 minute queue
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

If you get an anytime fp after getting one for a closed ride is it just for that park or can you use it later in the day in another park?

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by hjanea46 View Post
If you get an anytime fp after getting one for a closed ride is it just for that park or can you use it later in the day in another park?
The only time you will get one that you can use in another park is if it is the last hour and then you will have one you can use the next day in any park, otherwise it is for the park you are in. Also you can't use it for everything, FOP, PP or 7DMT for example wont be available with it.

Edited at 08:06 PM.
RobandLynsey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
The only time you will get one that you can use in another park is if it is the last hour and then you will have one you can use the next day in any park, otherwise it is for the park you are in. Also you can't use it for everything, FOP, PP or 7DMT for example wont be available with it.
Thank you.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Freaky - I'd never heard of Line Hacks until I read this thread at lunchtime (on a computer) and then when I'm on FB this afternoon (on my phone) it comes up on my feed with loads and loads of people raving about it and saying its the best thing ever.
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
dawnjess
Imagineer

hi, just reading about this.

my brain isn't very clever so can i just ask

am i best not booking any fast pass within the first hour of parks opening if we are getting there for rope drop?

then when i do book fast passes, leave at least a 15 min gap between the hour slots so i can potentialy modify

then say i have fast passes 10-11 1115-12.15 and 12.30 till 1.30, which one am i modifying
please
dawnjess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by dawnjess View Post
hi, just reading about this.

my brain isn't very clever so can i just ask

am i best not booking any fast pass within the first hour of parks opening if we are getting there for rope drop?

then when i do book fast passes, leave at least a 15 min gap between the hour slots so i can potentialy modify

then say i have fast passes 10-11 1115-12.15 and 12.30 till 1.30, which one am i modifying
please
Best not to do the first hour as would be quiet anyways.

Yes leaving a bit of a gap allows for easier mods. If you tapped in at 10 exactly you would need (if you wanted to move your last fp) to have an exact 10-11 slot as FPs can’t overlap that is unlikely as you are already at 10. If you leave a bit of room you could modify your last fp to go into the gap. Either that or you book back to back and modify your second and then your third. I prefer the first option as it allows for more manoeuvrability.