Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Jul 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
We booked 5 nights at cabana bay to get early access - The dates We are in the hotel 9,10,11,12,13th are all showing early access but not one for Islands of Adventure... does anyone know if they ever offer early access ?
They were offering IOA in August but changed it as Hagrid's was probably why they did have it originally but as we know there have been rather a lot of problems.

Before this I haven't seen IOA for a very long time probably as USO offers so much more with Diagon. I'm pretty sure it will be USO as it has been listed on the app for a while now and as previous poster has said they very, very rarely have both open.
Old 10 Jul 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

And now they've gone and removed early access for Volcano Bay for Aug and Sept... sigh!
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Troyston
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
And now they've gone and removed early access for Volcano Bay for Aug and Sept... sigh!
I know! I've contributed to the separate thread on this. I cannot understand why they'd remove it during the summer month. I specifically booked Cabana Bay to benefit from the early access to VB and US. Now they have sorted the US early access issue they then throw this on in 5 weeks before we get there! Utter joke!
Troyston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Troyston View Post
I know! I've contributed to the separate thread on this. I cannot understand why they'd remove it during the summer month. I specifically booked Cabana Bay to benefit from the early access to VB and US. Now they have sorted the US early access issue they then throw this on in 5 weeks before we get there! Utter joke!
Yeah hadn't seen the separate thread until I posted this (was probably fuming!). I added my thoughts to a tweet as couldn't be bothered anymore, whish they would just leave it all alone. Post the time then stick to it unless there is an emergency.
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lil mousketeer
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
I was really looking forward to this perk while staying at Cabana Bay this August.

Universal don’t seem to have the same consistency as the Disney Parks when it comes to early entry and are well known to change things at the last minute. I would say keep checking back on the app as it may change again.

Fingers crossed

Disney POFQ/Universal HRH Aug/Sept 2012
Disney AKL/Universal RPR Aug/Sept 2014
Orlando/St Petes Beach Aug/Sept 2015
Universal-HHN Cabana Bay Sept/Oct 2016
West Stonebridge (Dibb Villa) Aug/Sept 2017
lil mousketeer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lil mousketeer View Post
I was really looking forward to this perk while staying at Cabana Bay this August.

Universal don’t seem to have the same consistency as the Disney Parks when it comes to early entry and are well known to change things at the last minute. I would say keep checking back on the app as it may change again.

Fingers crossed
Wouldn't surprise me, I have learnt with all of this that Universal are just not on the same tier as Disney, suppose there is less need to plan so far in advance so they don't have to be. It does seem at the moment with this and the debacle of Hagrid's that there are some really odd choices being made.

I will look on the bright side, maybe it means that they haven't sold much and so the place will be quiet!
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Im just having a twitter argument with customer services. Disguating so late in tge day
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by scojos View Post
Im just having a twitter argument with customer services. Disguating so late in tge day
Good luck, I tried that before and just got stock answers!
Old 11 Jul 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Giny30
Gone all Goofy

For those that may have not read the other thread re early entry to VB, Universal have now backed down and reinstated early entry for it
Giny30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List