Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Mar 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Rise of the Resistance will not have fastpass either when it first opens later in the year.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
joe 70
Apprentice Imagineer

I believe I have read that EMH is only for people in Select Disney Hotels with names beginning with J and ending in E , 6 ft tall and devilishly handsome!😉
2018 Aurora Villa Virgins/PBH
2019 POR Here we come!
joe 70 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by joe 70 View Post
I believe I have read that EMH is only for people in Select Disney Hotels with names beginning with J and ending in E , 6 ft tall and devilishly handsome!😉
WOW that could actually mean you then JoE
Old 9 Mar 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

We are having a Park free holiday in September but DH is going to take a punt on galaxy's edge one morning. His plan is to get to the park 'kid free' for 6am on a non emh day and hopes to be in the first group for rope drop. I think he's mad, he thinks he's clever. At least no Fps levels the playing field for him.

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Emma & Lloyd View Post
We are having a Park free holiday in September but DH is going to take a punt on galaxy's edge one morning. His plan is to get to the park 'kid free' for 6am on a non emh day and hopes to be in the first group for rope drop. I think he's mad, he thinks he's clever. At least no Fps levels the playing field for him.
I genuinely don’t think there will be any non-EMH days for a while. Pandora had them every day for months. At least by the time you go you’ll know for certain
Old 9 Mar 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by 3family View Post
I genuinely don’t think there will be any non-EMH days for a while. Pandora had them every day for months. At least by the time you go you’ll know for certain
True.
Did Pandora ever have evening emh in its opening months?

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
Give a return time I imagine, so you wait same time as everyone, just not in the line.
I hope this will be the case DS cannot que for very long, due to his autisum but loves star wars
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scottsman
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm heading out on the 19th September and so mixed on this, I want to see Starwars land but I doubt Fast Passes will be avilable by then, right now everything is just guesswork Disney were very careful to give away as little as possible, can anyone remember how long they blocked fast passes for Pandora and Toy Story?
I'm hoping thatEMH for selected hotels will be groups of hotels on set days So Monday and Tuesdays may be Basic hotels, Tuesda CBR & POLR and so on
I can't imagine them limiting it to the top end hotels as all the marketing advises all Disney hotels get EMH
scottsman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Em Does hubby think that he will be the only one with this "cunning plan" ?
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Luigiboo1
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

This may be a silly question! But I've never stayed at a Disney Hotel but will be for the opening, so if Emh are available for the opening day , how does this work? I've heard people will be camping and queuing for hours before opening, are there seperate queues for onsite guests? I realise being onsite doesnt guarantee entry but hopefully got a better chance!?
Luigiboo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List