Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Apr 19, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Anybody heard of 'Line Hacks'?

Somebody on FB sent me a link to a site that promises to get you as many FP as you can use (only guaranteed for party of five or fewer though) with their 'line hacks'
you have to pay though $14.99
I just wondered if it could possible have any ideas that Dibbers haven't already thought of? Has anybody purchased it?
Also it says 'money back if not satisfied' which seems a bit weird, surely you can just read and note the advice and hacks and then ask for a refund? It's not as if it changes every day (or does it? Maybe it's a live site that tells you how your chosen park is today?)
I'm not planning on buying it but I'm curious
FlorayG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FlorayG View Post
Somebody on FB sent me a link to a site that promises to get you as many FP as you can use (only guaranteed for party of five or fewer though) with their 'line hacks'
you have to pay though $14.99
I just wondered if it could possible have any ideas that Dibbers haven't already thought of? Has anybody purchased it?
Also it says 'money back if not satisfied' which seems a bit weird, surely you can just read and note the advice and hacks and then ask for a refund? It's not as if it changes every day (or does it? Maybe it's a live site that tells you how your chosen park is today?)
I'm not planning on buying it but I'm curious
if there was a way to do this then if i knew i would charge way more that 15 dollars to tell you how

also you could find this out & pass it to all your friends or post on here, whats to stop you?

so im calling this is a scam

Edited at 08:13 AM.
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
I would say all they are going to tell you about is the Tap and Grab method. Something I use and can get 10 to 12 FP a day while in the park.

You don't need to pay to know about that. Just search YouTube for examples.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
I would say all they are going to tell you about is the Tap and Grab method. Something I use and can get 10 to 12 FP a day while in the park.

You don't need to pay to know about that. Just search YouTube for examples.
10+ FP a day

surely not august ?
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
10+ FP a day

surely not august ?
It generally works most times of the year
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Yes it works all the time. Don't expect headliners all day but we never used the standby queues at all. Just FP+ queue to FP+ queue on the next ride without a delay.
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
10+ FP a day

surely not august ?
August is off peak so yes, definitely possible. The key to this would be having your 3 pre-booked fast passes for as early as possible in the morning.

Using the Dibb fast pass availability checker we have managed to get FOP and Slinky Dog at less than 30 days. Managed to get multiple fast passes for all other major attractions. Takes time though but worth the effort
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
It generally works most times of the year

we found after @12:00 no decent FOP available august 2017.. park days were 1/2 days either AM or PM

if/when we go back will try this out but seems a lot of effort / fannying about which puts us off in the first place along with having to do everything do far in advance..
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
August is off peak so yes, definitely possible. The key to this would be having your 3 pre-booked fast passes for as early as possible in the morning.

Using the Dibb fast pass availability checker we have managed to get FOP and Slinky Dog at less than 30 days. Managed to get multiple fast passes for all other major attractions. Takes time though but worth the effort
off peak ? jeez when is peak time !
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
It is a bit full on. You spend a lot of time on your phone checking and changing. But yes you can pickup some headliners too like 7DMT using that method. But it takes longer.

You say that you didn't get any decent ride times while in the park. That is why this method works. You initially book those rubbish times and then keep hammering the modify time to bring it forward. Usually in 5 minutes of continual trying you will bag a ride time so you can just walk out of one ride straight to the new ride.