Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Jun 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by weeleighluigi View Post
This surprises me... last time we were there, my mum was in the queue with us for the people mover... She finished her drink and slipped under the chain to go put her cup in the bin... then came back in to the queue... She was then shamed and bullied out of the queue by the people surrounding us... a member of staff came over and told her to go to the back! Despite us explaining why she had popped out the queue.

Most of the people around us will have seen my mum in the queue with us already! It was so frustrating!
Like it or not there are signs all around stating that isn’t allowed.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Was in universal studios main gift shop queuing when a teacher comes along and lifts the queue rope and lets in about 10 kids in front of us to join the other kids.

I gave her such a dressing down in front of the her class that I doubt she has any credibility with her students left. Thankfully all her kids had the school on their t shirts and her school board thanked me for my complaint. He he he he
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

I am amazed people think its ok to go to the toilet and rejoin the queue in the same position. My nine and five year olds know this isn’t ok and go toilet before joining a queue. And they know if they need the toilet they lose their space.
Old 10 Jun 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

We have seen it loads but the worst we seen was the FP queue on BTM(various times), they got one of the party to speak to the CM and the others just walked into the queue in plain sight. I thought ok at the next scan point they would be stopped but again they done the same and CM's didnt seem to care. We also had a parent shove their child infront of us in the FP queue, the boy (who didnt have a magic band and produced to ticket) said something to the CM in a foreign language and as we scanned in and she waved him through with us. I can only assume whatever he said she thought he was with us as he was not lost, picking up anything he left behind or meeting anyone, he rode as a single rider as when asked he put 1 finger in the air.

It annoyed me a little and I didnt say anything... I would next time!

Edited at 08:42 AM.
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Generally we refuse to move and let people past. You shouldn't join the line until all of your party are together and ready, it's really not that difficult.

However, on our recent trip there was so many school trips of young kids in the parks. If you didn't let them join their friends ahead of you they would scream over you trying to talk to the rest of their group. I value my eardrums more than an extra 5 minutes in line so we just let them go past.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List