Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Jun 11, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
it all sounds fabulous and I love the turquoise and pink colour combination. it's really striking.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 11, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Thanks Sarah! Hoping Randy will come back to you too soon and I'll get my booking sorted! I only ever hear of Ana at Beaute but if they all get great reviews I'll just roll with it. My mum and nan will want their hair doing too! Will book after venue and photography are sorted.
Love the colour scheme! Really striking! We're not really having one any more as there's so few of us! Matt's going to be wearing a very brightly coloured shirt though so maybe I'll pick something out of that.
And your honeymoon plans sound great! What a fantastic trip you have lined up!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 11, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
Loving your story Sarah you are so well organised! All I have booked is Randy! I have so many different dress choices on the go and we havent even looked at rings.
As you have probably gathered im an overly obsessive planner and like everything to be sorted probably alot earlier than it needs to be

Originally Posted by col2501 View Post
Only Just noticed this Sarah, glad you've posted it, love all your ideas, as you would guess! Just beautiful, and isn't Carrie just fabulous to deal with, glad she's made you all excited again!
she's doing the gift baskets for our kids in October and I really hope we get to meet her
Aww she has been wonderful so far, I feel really comfortable knowing my wedding plans are in her hands.
Look how small your countdown is now thats going by so quickly, and you'll be wearing 'our' gorgeous dress before you know it

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
it all sounds fabulous and I love the turquoise and pink colour combination. it's really striking.
Thanks Bev, I hope the colours look just as striking as I'm hoping on the day

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Thanks Sarah! Hoping Randy will come back to you too soon and I'll get my booking sorted! I only ever hear of Ana at Beaute but if they all get great reviews I'll just roll with it. My mum and nan will want their hair doing too! Will book after venue and photography are sorted.
Love the colour scheme! Really striking! We're not really having one any more as there's so few of us! Matt's going to be wearing a very brightly coloured shirt though so maybe I'll pick something out of that.
And your honeymoon plans sound great! What a fantastic trip you have lined up!
Oh no all the girls at Beaute have great feedback so I'm sure whoever you get you'll be in great hands. There deposit is $50 btw not sure if you knew or not.
Do you know what flowers & what colour you want for those yet?
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 11, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Because my dress is ivory it's a bit difficult to match flowers to...it's almost a very very light gold. I think I'm just going with cream roses tbh, very classic...still deciding though...I was dabbling with the idea of fushia or orange depending on Matt's shirt but not sure yet...I'll have to do some testing

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 11, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Oh no all the girls at Beaute have great feedback so I'm sure whoever you get you'll be in great hands. There deposit is $50 btw not sure if you knew or not.
I didn't but now I do! Thank you Sarah! (again)

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 10 Jun 11, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Fantastic plans Sarah! So sorry over the crappy service you had from Disney, if I had the same problems I would have looked elsewhere too!

I had laine and another girl from Beaute special on my wedding day, and Ana for my trial. I actually preferred Laine too Ana but they were all fantastic! I don't think you can guarantee Ana as she does hair and make up for celebrities and all press/campaigns for Disney so she is really busy!
Old 10 Jun 11, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
How much was your trial? I wasn't going to have one

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 10 Jun 11, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkgirl
Imagineer

Pinkgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
How much was your trial? I wasn't going to have one
me neither - I have shortish straightish (yeah right pass the GHDs ) and I only want a gurb gerb one of those nice daisies sticking in it.

I will however need assistance getting me into my dress as I dont see OH and a 7 year old being much help

My Princess
2016 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2014 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2012 - Rosen Inn, Yacht Club; 2010 - POFQ; 2009 - POR; 2008 - Wyndham, POFQ, Renaissance Seaworld; 2003 - Holiday Inn, I Drive; 2000 - Hojo, I Drive, All Star Movies; 1997 - Best Western, I Drive
Pinkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 11, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

The trials are the same price as hair & makeup for wedding day, I'm not having one either just taking lots of pictures to show them what I want

Edited at 05:31 PM.
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 11, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Flowers & decor

Since I was planning a DFTW I had an idea in mind of how I wanted my bouquet to look and luckily Carrie is able to upgrade the rose bouquet thats included with the Cypress Grove package to what I'm after

I'm going for something like the 2 pictures below

But I want the gerbera daisies to be fuschia pink, lighter pink open roses & a few white stephanotis scattered throughout and then the ribbon like the picture below, with the main ribbon white and then fuschia tied around it like the orange is in this picture

As for decor at Cypress Grove, I want to have the white fabric drapping around the gazebo with either just one main flower arrangment in the top centre or if it's not too price exactly like pictured below with 3 flower arrangements and of course the flowers will be pink rather than yellow

As for decor & centrepieces at the reception I'm not too sure what I want to have but was thinking something like so...

or

or

As there will only be about 12 of us, we plan to have a roman table so I was thinking one main centrepiece in the middle and then something smaller at either end like a few small candles.
Closed Thread