Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Sep 11, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Ruby-Rocks View Post
Heehee, and yep, countdown done! Xx
Looking good!
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Officiant

Last night we received a lovely reply from Rev Jack Day and I am pleased that he has pencilled us in for the big day. I have read great things about him and am really looking forward to speaking to him.

We should receive our "Jack Pack" in the next 7-20 days, guessing closer to 20 for us as he is posting it.

We are hoping to write our own vows
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

Great pre-trippy! How exciting! Your plans are looking fab and how lucky are you being able to go over to do your wedding planning!
I may see you over there! xx
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 11, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Originally Posted by stace&tink View Post
Great pre-trippy! How exciting! Your plans are looking fab and how lucky are you being able to go over to do your wedding planning!
I may see you over there! xx
I know, we are very lucky... and mega excited! haha. Will maybe see you there! xxx

Old 20 Sep 11, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow your prelim dress choices are gorgeous!

I wore a Maggie Soretto dress for my first wedding and loved it, shame about the marriage but ho hum, it's all perfect this time!

Oh I am so envious of your ADR at Cali Grill - we ate there in August and it was amazing - we shared a bbq flat bread to start, he had the fillet which just melted in your mouth, i had the halibet which was amazing, and we shared the lemon trio of desserts for afters... our ressie was at 7.30, finished dinner with enough time to grab a cocktail and wander out on to the balcony - it's an amazing view up there!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 11, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
Wow your prelim dress choices are gorgeous!

I wore a Maggie Soretto dress for my first wedding and loved it, shame about the marriage but ho hum, it's all perfect this time!

Oh I am so envious of your ADR at Cali Grill - we ate there in August and it was amazing - we shared a bbq flat bread to start, he had the fillet which just melted in your mouth, i had the halibet which was amazing, and we shared the lemon trio of desserts for afters... our ressie was at 7.30, finished dinner with enough time to grab a cocktail and wander out on to the balcony - it's an amazing view up there!
Thanks Tabz, yes you are having a perfect day this time my lovely! Which Maggie dress did you have? 1 month til I finally get to try some on!

We also went to Cali Grill in May and loved it, it really is a perfect evening. Scott had the fillet which I tried and was delicious and I had the trio of desserts. Yummy! Really excited to go back now and will give my Mum and Brian chance to experience the "Disney magic" we will miss as not going to the parks. xxx

Old 21 Sep 11, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Thanks Tabz, yes you are having a perfect day this time my lovely! Which Maggie dress did you have? 1 month til I finally get to try some on!

We also went to Cali Grill in May and loved it, it really is a perfect evening. Scott had the fillet which I tried and was delicious and I had the trio of desserts. Yummy! Really excited to go back now and will give my Mum and Brian chance to experience the "Disney magic" we will miss as not going to the parks. xxx
recycledbride/uploads...93_view 0.jpg this is the dress I wore first time round, but going for something totally different this time fiftieswedding/blog/wp-co...ding-dress.jpg but with pink shoes!

I can't wait to go back to the Cali Grill - I want to have our reception dinner there if we get our Escape wedding but time will tell
Old 21 Sep 11, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
hey emz, pre trippie looks awesome! read it yesterday but commenting now!
love ALL of your pictures and your plans. really looking forward to seeing your dress and you BM dresses. firemen at the party was funny! love the banners!

love the Teracina dress, i think i like it most out of them all, but i do favour strapless dress anyway!
Old 22 Sep 11, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
recycledbride/uploads...93_view 0.jpg this is the dress I wore first time round, but going for something totally different this time fiftieswedding/blog/wp-co...ding-dress.jpg but with pink shoes!

I can't wait to go back to the Cali Grill - I want to have our reception dinner there if we get our Escape wedding but time will tell
Wow Tabz, love the second dress, it will look fab with pink shoes. I haev seen other brides wearing coloured showes on "the other forum" and it is really effective. I am considering blue shoes!

We also looked at Cali Grill for our reception, love the Napa Room and will be amazing watching Wishes from there, but we wanted a Dessert Party and also a tasting session haha...fatties!

Originally Posted by loves_disney View Post
hey emz, pre trippie looks awesome! read it yesterday but commenting now!
love ALL of your pictures and your plans. really looking forward to seeing your dress and you BM dresses. firemen at the party was funny! love the banners!

love the Teracina dress, i think i like it most out of them all, but i do favour strapless dress anyway!
Hi Amy! Thank you for reading I have emailed the shop we are going to on 22nd and teracina is in stock along with Reese, very excited to try them on! I do love strapless but was worried about back fand armpit fat...charming! lol. xxx

Old 22 Sep 11, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Wow Tabz, love the second dress, it will look fab with pink shoes. I haev seen other brides wearing coloured showes on "the other forum" and it is really effective. I am considering blue shoes!

We also looked at Cali Grill for our reception, love the Napa Room and will be amazing watching Wishes from there, but we wanted a Dessert Party and also a tasting session haha...fatties!
heheehe ok is it wrong that I'm stalking your pre trippie on the 'other forum' as well? :pop:

Coloured shoes seem to be all the rage right now and to be honest I think it's fab, especially if you have a floor length dress, it's like your little secret, and something special for your guests who see a flash of shoe!

I would also love a dessert party, but with only 10, maybe 12 of us, it really wouldn't be cost effective. We did the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party in July and thought it was great - we might just incorporate that into one of the days before the wedding - turn it into our little family tradition - we had great fun with the desserts and posing for pictures in front of the castle - we got some of my favorite pics from our trip that night!

What is this tasting session you speak of?
Closed Thread