Notices

Old 21 Jun 12, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
Do share!
As requested! Some wedding pictures! Baring in mind we got married on a rainy november day! It was still perfect I was so stressed about it raining on the day for ages and then on the day it rained! But hand on heart made not a jot of a difference to me! Best day of my life! And i like looking back at these pictures because I can really see the weight ive lost!

My Flowers

Me getting out the car to the reception

The church, The rain and the Kilts!

Me and my beautiful mum!

Bridal Party

Rings

these as just a few I have uploaded to photobucket! lol x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
broox159
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by TheWilsons View Post
Hiya and welcome to my ramblings

Well to loose the 2 stone I didn't follow a diet as such I used Tesco light choices meals! So i had cereal or toast in the morning, a light lunch soap or something and then a tesco light choices meal for my dinner - i don't really like pre packaged foods but it's really hard with my shifts to be able to cook healthy stuff quickly after a long day so it was convenient. I've been off the diet for a wee while now due to my operation but once i'm back on my feet it's all systems go!
I'm considering Weight Watchers..have you tried anything?
L x
I have tried sooo many diets! I find it really hard to stick to them...my next and final (hopefully) stint will be on slim fast...its the only one I havent tried, so fingers crossed it will suit me and I will be able to stick to it!

Cant wait for more updates on your planning!

ETA: Great wedding pics! You looked stunning! x
broox159 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by HeapyHeapy View Post
Brilliant pre-trippie, i am a fan of a rambler! and anyone who seems to be like me, reads things on the dibb, explodes with excitement wanting to tell people and then they just stare at you blankly haha thats why i wrote my PTR too

Congrats on your weight loss! My mom is hopefully going to get free slimming word vouchers, so i am going to do that with her! Myself and my dh2b panicked about putting on weight while we were there last time, but the only weight we did put on was water weight because we were drinking soooo much fluids! our bellies were swollen in our last week photo's i looked pregnant haa!but as you walk so much round the parks (without even realising it) you tend to walk off quite a few calories especially with the heat!

I always loved the look of Doubletree when we went past on the trolley, but charging per night for fridge and parking, bloody hell, what a rip!

And now i've rambled (sorry ), so, yes, good PTR haha! look forward to updates (and also watching that when your countdown reaches 0 i will only have 2 weeks left woohoo!)

Rachel x
Yes a fellow rambler! Happy days!

Let me know how you get on with slimming world, I would love to have the time to go to a class but i work shifts so it's quite difficult But I will get there! This can be a mini support group!

I love your pre trippie! And it's cool we are going round about the same time and doing practically the same things!

Thanks for spurring me to start my own trippie mrs
Old 21 Jun 12, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by broox159 View Post
I have tried sooo many diets! I find it really hard to stick to them...my next and final (hopefully) stint will be on slim fast...its the only one I havent tried, so fingers crossed it will suit me and I will be able to stick to it!

Cant wait for more updates on your planning!

ETA: Great wedding pics! You looked stunning! x
Aw thank you so much! That means a lot!

Slim fast? I've never thought of that one! Let me know how you get on with that! Dieting is one of the hardest things in the world it's an addiction the same as any other one! WE CAN DO THIS!
Old 21 Jun 12, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Lovely pictures
Old 21 Jun 12, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
Lovely pictures
Thank you!
Old 21 Jun 12, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

Amazing wedding pics - thanks for sharing!
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
Amazing wedding pics - thanks for sharing!
Thanks for asking I love a chance to show them off! lol
Old 21 Jun 12, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
Hi!
You looked lovely for your wedding!
Well done on losing two stone. Its so hard isn't it. Are you with us in the bikini babes in the social groups? A lovely buch of ladies and a couple of men, really supportive and kind. Hope you come over if you arent already.

I'm looking forward to more.

Oh and I'm a rambler too!

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by offtoseemickey View Post
Hi!
You looked lovely for your wedding!
Well done on losing two stone. Its so hard isn't it. Are you with us in the bikini babes in the social groups? A lovely buch of ladies and a couple of men, really supportive and kind. Hope you come over if you arent already.

I'm looking forward to more.

Oh and I'm a rambler too!
Hi there

Thank you for reading my ramblings

I'm not a member no because im no way close to a bikini! lol! But if it's a supportive bunch then i will definately come on over!

xx