Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
Originally Posted by TheWilsons View Post
I'm not a member no because im no way close to a bikini! lol! But if it's a supportive bunch then i will definately come on over!

xx
A lot of us are way off bikini bodies, but I guess it had a certain ring to it! Everyone's so lovely in the group & we'd love to have you
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

Lovely start! You seem such a lovely young couple, hope you have a truly wonderful holiday & I look forward to the updates
Old 21 Jun 12, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by offtoseemickey View Post
A lot of us are way off bikini bodies, but I guess it had a certain ring to it! Everyone's so lovely in the group & we'd love to have you
I've joined!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 12, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nickymouse66 View Post
Lovely start! You seem such a lovely young couple, hope you have a truly wonderful holiday & I look forward to the updates
Thank you for joining me on my journey! Not long till your trip! xxx
Old 24 Jun 12, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Lightbulb

UPDATE - 24/06/2012 (295 days) - Swim Shoes, Family & Diets!

I'm now on the search for swim shoes! Last time I was at the water parks I didn't feel a need for them (but I do remember the ground being toasty lol) BUT after reading a few reviews on Trip Adviser regarding discovery cove a few people are saying that the floor of the pools are rough! Now i don't want to risk my tootsies on the first day of the holidays to end up crippled for the fortnight so i now need to find a pair of semi fashionable swim shoes! haha Mission Impossible? Perhaps! Any suggestions?

I have had further confirmation I am driving my family crazy with my florida chatter! My brother said something to me about his holiday and after we were finished i said "yeah i can't wait... and him, my mum and gran ALL piped in with FLORIDA? hahaha! Bless them! So I have set myself a target I refuse to discuss it with them for at least 30 days! See if i can do it!

My orlando diet is getting kicked into serious shape tomorrow! Always start on a monday! So weigh in day tomorrow see what the damage is and get the lard lost!

Hope your all well
Old 24 Jun 12, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post

It's hard not to get excited and chatter away though isn't it!
Good Luck with the diet, I started one at the start of the year, lost close to a stone, but have been very lazy the last few months. Need to step it up (as does DBF a huge amount) so we're starting tomorrow too x
Old 24 Jun 12, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
I think semi fashionable water shoes are mission impossible! Haha! Point them in my direction if you find some please!

Good luck with the Orlando diet! You'll do great!

There's no way you'd get me shutting up about florida! hehe!

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 12, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Great start look forward to reading more.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 12, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Drat
slightly serious Dibber

Great pre-trippy! Congratulations on the weight loss... you are doing fantastically
Old 25 Jun 12, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Steph0188 View Post
It's hard not to get excited and chatter away though isn't it!
Good Luck with the diet, I started one at the start of the year, lost close to a stone, but have been very lazy the last few months. Need to step it up (as does DBF a huge amount) so we're starting tomorrow too x
Why don't we have a mini support group! If your weighing in today like me (I put on 3lbs :angry then we can post our loss on a monday on here? What do you think? Anyone is more than welcome to join!

xx