Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Feb 13, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding - 16th Oct 2012

Thank you to everyone who has been following along with my plans and TR, I am finally pleased to be able to start the report of the day we have all been waiting for ... the day I said "I do" to my amazing hubby Scotty!

Morning of the Wedding
As you all know, I slept in with 3 of my girls last night, when we got back to the room after our midnight MK adventure, I saw they had decorated it all for me, I have the bestest friends!

The Scott masks from the hen weekend made another appearance hehe (Randy found this hilarious! )

Here are my completed shoes with the something blue I Do stickers, and a sixpence which we couldn’t fit in my shoe due to the peep toe but we stuck it on the bottom which I hope still counts!

We all slept top and tailing in the massive bed and woke before the alarm at around 7am, not too bad! My MOH then presented me with a card and present from Scotty

It was a beautiful diamond bankgle which you will see later in my photos, and the poshest card I have ever seen heeh bless him, it came in a silk envelope!

We arranged for the other girlies to come to our room to drop off their dresses and shoes etc as we were all getting ready in this room later, and then we walked down to Artist’s Palette for breakfast, it was a beautiful sunny morning, phew one worry gone!, so we decided to sit outside on the terrace at the back. I had a croissant filled with egg, bacon and cheese and some chocolate milk, surprisingly I felt OK, not too nervous but the realitiy of this is the day I have been dreaming of for so long was definitely setting in.

Meanwhile, I thought Scotty and my Dad were playing a round of golf at SSR, but I have since found out that my Dad was very ill whilst in LA and Clearwater the previous week, with kidney stones we have now found out, so he had told Scott last night he wouldn’t be able to make the golf but it was all kept from me until we got home to the UK, brave Daddy! (He is having an operation onTuesday next week to remove it as it is 4.5cm long!). So Scott resorted to plan B with his Best Man K and Usher Scott, they went for a big fat Sizzler! I hear they were very impressed with ice cream for breakfast, and the bargain price of $4.99 too! Lol. They also checked us into the GF on their way back, and left our bag with the bell boy as it was too early to get into our room, and left the balloons for our photos here too. Good boys, another job done!

We all went back to the girls room after breakfast, and I then gave out the girls presents, which I think they all loved!

It only seemed right to open the bubbly now as we all had an empty glass to fill.

We used the new bottle covers we were given last night for some of our bubbly!

Before we knew it, 3 lovely ladies from Beaute arrived, sorry I don’t know all of their names but I had Jackie from yesterday. They set to work as our fairy godmothers, after a quick go at “Pin the Cucumber on the hunk” which they found hilarious and Jackie won!

These girls were so much fun, we were trying to teach them a few English phrases at their request which was very funny!

We had booked them 11-3 but we were done closer to 2, fab work ladies! All set to go

Check out Scott in the background!

Here is a close up of the BM hair

Me with my Flower Girl Ruby

So everyone all looking beautiful, it was time to get into my dress...
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 13, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
skye00
Serious Dibber

where's the rest? am loving this trip report type faster! xx
skye00 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 13, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Aw Em I feel all teary reading! Your poor dad, I hope the op goes well, bless him not wanting to say anything. The glasses are gorgeous, love all the little details round the room, pin the cucumber - too funny! Looking forward to reading more :-D
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 13, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Ah Emma, just the thing to brighten up my day... You look stunning and looks lik you had a perfect start to your day. X

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 13, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Sigh... I want to go to it again haha, cant wait for more Emz xxx
Old 7 Feb 13, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Originally Posted by skye00 View Post
where's the rest? am loving this trip report type faster! xx
Haha work is getting in my way Next installment coming up! xxx

Originally Posted by princess_chazy View Post
Aw Em I feel all teary reading! Your poor dad, I hope the op goes well, bless him not wanting to say anything. The glasses are gorgeous, love all the little details round the room, pin the cucumber - too funny! Looking forward to reading more :-D
Thanks Charlene, my Dad was very brave as I had no idea on the wedding day but he was on extra strong painkillers from the hospital in LA!
Hehe that game was from my hen party, got a few giggles!

Originally Posted by madhatter3 View Post
Ah Emma, just the thing to brighten up my day... You look stunning and looks lik you had a perfect start to your day. X
The day was just perfect from start to finish, gkad you are enjoying it! xxx

Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
Sigh... I want to go to it again haha, cant wait for more Emz xxx
Me too, roll on VR! lol xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 13, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Getting Ready!

Randy went straight to the boys room when he arrived, and Scott apparently wasn't expecting him so was just in his shorts haha, but Randy took some shots anyway, and they do feature in the video topless lol with Stan asking is this how we dress Grooms in the UK!

Our door hanger

Mickey head made out of our rings

Their socks with the silk buttonholes

None of Scott sorry as he wan't dressed yet!

Randy then came into our room, where we were ahead of schedule, which Scott will tell you is a rare occurence for me

My Mum started to help me into my dress with Lauren and Rhianne but then had to leave to get ready herself, so the girls finished off lacing me up

My personalised hanger

My jewellery

Bangle was my present from Scott, and the bracelet with the cross was my something borrowed from my Nan (Who at this moment in time was probably opening the door to her floral delivery of the orchids we had sent to her to say we were thinkign of her today and wished she was with us)

My shoes

Which were so comfy they lasted all day apart from when I took them off at the Poly beach

Whilst I was getting ready the Disney florist arrived with my bouquet which I absolutley adored, I was so pleased with it!

Can you spot 3 Mickeys?!

And also orchids to put in Ruby's hair, Beaute had gone by now so we all had a little go!
(She doesn't look very pleased with us! )

Randy then had the idea to do this

And I recorded a very short message for Scott on the video, I couldn't speak without crying so literally just "Can't wait to marry you Scotty, love you" then I welled up! Poor Scott my message was rubbish, and he did a fab one in the Groom's room at the WP!

Brian then came in to our room to see me for the first time (Step Dad), and we were all set to go! Everyone looked very smart and lovely, it was so nice to see all of my visions finally coming together. Scott chose the Blue colour scheme as he is a Chelsea fan, but it was amazing in the end.

Randy and Stan left us now so they could capture Scott arriving at the GF and to take the photos of him with his groomsmen and family.

As we were ready early there was just time to Facetime our friend Liz who had to pull out of the trip, so she was excited to see us although the connection was pretty bad.

And that was it, we left SSR and headed out to wait for the limos!

Old 7 Feb 13, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sarah_lou
Getting Excited

Looks like an amazing start to your special day! You look fantastic in your dress its gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!
sarah_lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 13, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh wow! this report is brilliant sounds like everything worked out brilliantly for you both shame about your dad though, can't wait for more report, your video was lovely to watch congratulations to you both xx
Old 7 Feb 13, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

More more MORE!
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread