Notices

Old 13 Apr 13, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lindyT
Apprentice Imagineer

So looking forward to reading along with you again! Your positive attitude towards your difficult diagnosis is inspiring! Pixie Dust and best wishes to you all,enjoy every second of the "planning". Linda
lindyT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 13, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Slow down woman! I haven't read your last report yet and here you are starting another.

Best I get my skates on and get catching up

So pleased for you Sarah, happy planning

Jo x
Welcome along to my PTR Jo...

I know what you mean, i have so many i am half way through, so need to get caught up with everyone's. Hopefully i should have a couple of days next week when the house is quite to have a Dibb reading day.

Thanks for reading, take care xx

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Looking forward to reading more.
Your photos are stunning !
Welcome Helen

Thank for you kind comments, hopefully lots more photos to come along soon. XX
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 13, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Yayyyy - Super excited for your next pre-trippie - I've loved reading all your reporst so far - subscribed and ready for the next installment

Happy Planning

Kath x

Disney All Stars Movies Resort - 2006
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2007
Disney All Stars Sports Resort - 2010
Disney POFQ - 2013
- Smithy Goes Solo - Sept 2013 - Trip Report
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2015 - Disney and Me - Sept 15 - Trip Report
Smithkfs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 13, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Gizzy
Excited about Disney

Gizzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Looking forward to reading more. We go around the same time as you it's so exciting!

Our eleventh trip of a lifetime! 7th May - 28th May 2018
Gizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 13, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Hi Sarah Wow this was a nice surprise to find today! I'm so pleased that you managed to twist Nick's arm

Your trip reports have given me countless hours of enjoyment, so i'm looking forward to following your developing pre-trippie I take it Brandon or Beth don't go on the dibb?

Hope you are feeling better

Take care xx
Old 14 Apr 13, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Knew you wouldn't be able to resist

What dates are you looking at?

Sorry to hear about the ms, at least there's a diagnosis now and they can look at treatments to help x

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 13, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Wow Sarah has another pretrippie!
I'm thrilled to see you back on here m'dear! I've followed you avidly since that first trip, that inspired my first trip, and those beeeeeauuuuutiful autograph books you made for my children are still treasured and regularly thumbed through and admired.

So firstly, let me offer my support re the diagnosis, and the many emotions you must be going through. Life is for grabbing and living and celebrating that's for sure, but times like these really bring it home. The one thing that has shone out of every single pre trippie and trip report of yours is your endless huge love for and from your family. It beams and radiates from every word you write and every photo you post, even the moody teenager ones! I know you have a great support team around you and hope that you are leaning on them, and soaking up the love! Much love from me though, and mine. (((hugs)))

So...to the fabulousness that is another trip to plan! Yay! I'm excited for you all, as are the dibb family that we get to take another virtual journey with you. I'm impressed you are managing keep it a secret this time too; how on earth can the children fail to recognise the signs of increased dibb activity?! Lol

Looking forward to sharing another journey with you. Much love.
Alison x
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 13, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
tink3
VIP Dibber

I haven't ventured on here much since we got home last month and I certainly haven't had the desire to read any pre-trip reports due to my Disney blues. Today I thought to myself, you need to start thinking about planning the next one and having received a quote from Charter Travel, I felt the need to dive back into the Dibb... and what do I find but another Woods family holiday being planned!

I am so sorry to hear about your MS Sarah although it is good to hear that Nick is doing well. Try and stay positive.

Looking forward to reading your plans as you go and good luck with not telling the kids!

Even miracles take a little time - The Fairy Godmother

Aug 16-Oak Island Cove/Polynesian/HRH
Oct/Nov 15-Windwood Bay/AKL
May 14-Calabay Park @TL/AKL
Feb/Mar 13-Clear Creek
Aug 11-Hotel Cheyenne DLP
Mar/Apr 11-Calabay Park
Apr 08-Lake Davenport Estates
tink3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 13, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
disney chic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tink3 View Post
I haven't ventured on here much since we got home last month and I certainly haven't had the desire to read any pre-trip reports due to my Disney blues. Today I thought to myself, you need to start thinking about planning the next one and having received a quote from Charter Travel, I felt the need to dive back into the Dibb... and what do I find but another Woods family holiday being planned!

I am so sorry to hear about your MS Sarah although it is good to hear that Nick is doing well. Try and stay positive.

Looking forward to reading your plans as you go and good luck with not telling the kids!
Snap

just what i was going to say.

WDW
2000 Allstar movies, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Caribbean beach, 2006 Pop century, 2007 Pop century, 2008 Dolphin and Pop century disney wedding, 2010 Grand Floridian, Pop century Fort wilderness campground allstar music , 2011 Allstar movies, 2013 Art of animation 2014 christmas at All star music

Disneyland Paris march 2014
disney chic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 13, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by RT7 View Post
Wow! I will be watching for updates to your pre-trip report
How hard is it going to be keeping it a surprise

Pleased to read Nick's health is good but sorry to read yours isn't
Welcome aboard my new PTR

So so hard, the children know we will be going back one day but have no idea when

Thank you for you kinds words xx

Originally Posted by Snail View Post
Hey I havent read a report before and was intrigued. I just have to say how gorgeous all of your children are! Couldn't help commenting on what a beautiful family you are
Thank you, so kind of you to say so, and welcome, hope you enjoy my ramblings...ermmm planning

Originally Posted by ROO View Post
Oh boy Mrs you have the bug big time lol !
Have you looked into any dates yet ? As we are there 3wks am sure they will cross over at some point . Will give you a call nxt week when R back at school.xx
I know, I'm so bad aren't I?

We have looked at a few, and yes we will be passing over with your

Looking forward to a catch up xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List