Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 11 May 14, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Originally Posted by kblackman View Post
Thanks Hun wow that sounds amazing I will have a look out for you I really want a hoodie too to wear on the plane and I might wear my minnie ears too!
Thanks Hun have you done a pre trippy? What other plans do u still have to do? Xx
Totally on board with wearing ears on the plane! I normally wear them on route to DLP on the eurostar as well haha!

I have done a pre-trippie, though really need to update is as I've booked ADR's and changed all sorts since last time I updated! Its here if you fancy a gander - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...00#post9373900 (its mainly about the disneymoon but will soon have wedding bits dropped in as we get closer )

All the ADRs are booked now, but got a few bits and pieces still to decide on - and a few things to book for the non disney bit (which is minimal lol)

I saw you met your other half in a club called ignite - there used to be one of those where we live! xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Totally on board with wearing ears on the plane! I normally wear them on route to DLP on the eurostar as well haha!

I have done a pre-trippie, though really need to update is as I've booked ADR's and changed all sorts since last time I updated! Its here if you fancy a gander - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...00#post9373900 (its mainly about the disneymoon but will soon have wedding bits dropped in as we get closer )

All the ADRs are booked now, but got a few bits and pieces still to decide on - and a few things to book for the non disney bit (which is minimal lol)

I saw you met your other half in a club called ignite - there used to be one of those where we live! xx
Haha I don't care if I get silly looks were getting married in Disneyworld lol
Sounds great I'll have a little look
I can't wait to have my adrs booked only a few more days to go! It was the only club where we lived at the time everyone used to go there lol! Now it's in the process of getting knocked down it's quite sad seen as that's where we met xx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Update

Hi Everyone,

Right so there are no Wishes / Holiday Wishes on our wedding day as MK shuts at 7pm! I have emailed Disney for confirmation on their park hours on this, just waiting for a reply!

So this sort of throws the original plan of eating at Narcossees then watching Wishes / Holiday Wishes from the decking out very slightly!

At the moment we are getting a Town car after the wedding over to the Poly to have pictures on the beach (if its open/and if we are allowed) followed by a trip on the Monorail over to the Contemporary and finally photos at GF.

Plan 1-
I am now thinking of getting the car to drop us off straight at GF for photos followed by monorail to Contemporary and then monorail from TTC over to Epcot to then have pictures at the Boardwalk followed by dinner there and either a Illuminations Cruise ... or followed by watching the fireworks from the bridge,

Plan 2-
Dropping GF altogether and getting the car to drop us off at the Boardwalk to have pictures there, followed by dinner and again either Illuminations Cruise or watching them from the bridge.

Plan 3-
We have the photos as planned - GF, Poly, Contemporary and then we eat at Narcosees and scrap the fireworks for that evening, its not like we wont be watching them the night before or the next day?

What does everyone think?

Edited at 02:09 PM.
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 14, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Hi,

How are things going with your plans, it was your thread that made me realise about there not being wishes on the 17th we had similar plans for my birthday.

Have you looked into the Illuminations Cruise at all what do you think of it? Did you get a reply from Disney regarding no Fireworks that night?

i have to say all 3 of your plans sound lovely i love the idea of wedding photos at the Boardwalk it just looks so gorgeous. Keep us updated with your plans!

Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 14, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Hello Kaylie, just checking in , have you decided what you want to do on the night of 17th yet ? I know we would be more bothered about the food than fireworks ( that's why we had to lose so much weight LOL) so really , where do you want to eat ? Plan 1 sounds like a lot of moving around - I am a bit lazy so that would really stress me out I think.

Would you see the Water Pageant at Narcoossee's ? That would be cool if so.
Of course , if you saw the fireworks another night , you can celebrate your wedding all over again xxx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 14, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniemou
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by kblackman View Post
Thankyou Hun congratulations! Are you going to book Disneymoon? Tell me more about your plans xx
We are actually having a pre Disneymoom this year lol. We quite fancy going Japan on Honeymoon but I have been hinting to my fiancée to go back to Disney lol
I have recently bought my wedding dress Can't wait to see it again. We have loads to do I am actually more focused on Disney this year lol I need to get by bum in gear xx
Old 27 May 14, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Hi,

How are things going with your plans, it was your thread that made me realise about there not being wishes on the 17th we had similar plans for my birthday.

Have you looked into the Illuminations Cruise at all what do you think of it? Did you get a reply from Disney regarding no Fireworks that night?

i have to say all 3 of your plans sound lovely i love the idea of wedding photos at the Boardwalk it just looks so gorgeous. Keep us updated with your plans!

Gemma xx
Hi Gemma,

The plans are going well thank you, we booked California Grill for our wedding meal and are hoping that Wishes goes ahead (it says that it will on the MDE app) if it doesnt, then we shall just have a few drinks at CG and go back to our hotel for an early night

We wanted to go to Seaworld and Universal so decided to do this instead of the Illuminations cruise, although it would have been lovely

How are you getting along with your plans?

xxxx

Old 27 May 14, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Hello Kaylie, just checking in , have you decided what you want to do on the night of 17th yet ? I know we would be more bothered about the food than fireworks ( that's why we had to lose so much weight LOL) so really , where do you want to eat ? Plan 1 sounds like a lot of moving around - I am a bit lazy so that would really stress me out I think.

Would you see the Water Pageant at Narcoossee's ? That would be cool if so.
Of course , if you saw the fireworks another night , you can celebrate your wedding all over again xxx
Hi Hun,
That is what i was thinking, we are going to California Grill on the night of the 17th after our photos with Randy, we can go to the Fireworks the night before and after
I am a bit lazy too and Steve said he doesnt want to be wandering around in our attire lol so CG is perfect just a short ride on the monorail (which we are having photos on anyway)

Water Pagent sounds amazing we havent actually seen this yet is it good? xx

Old 27 May 14, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minniemou View Post
We are actually having a pre Disneymoom this year lol. We quite fancy going Japan on Honeymoon but I have been hinting to my fiancée to go back to Disney lol
I have recently bought my wedding dress Can't wait to see it again. We have loads to do I am actually more focused on Disney this year lol I need to get by bum in gear xx
That sounds great ... book Disney you know you want to lol

Wow thats one thing off your mind are you happy with it? Mine is sat in my wardrobe im getting it adjusted in Sept cant wait for that!
xx

Old 27 May 14, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Hi ! Sounds good. We have not yet seen the Water Pageant , seen pics of it in other peoples trippies but never got the timings right ourselves ! I know it's on the seven seas lagoon , I think all ears has the timings listed. Wishes is so erratic mid November with all the Xmas parties taking place . Maybe they will change nearer the time. The day I fancied the Osborn lights, the studios close really early. It really messes with the plan . Come on Disney, give us a break !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread