Notices

Old 13 Jan 16, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch in time
Getting Excited

Aww I was going to ask if Jake was going but I think your pre-trip report title speaks for itself haha
I hope you have a lovely time & hope your hubby gets home before you set off to Florida!
Stitch in time is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 16, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
rscxox
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Woo another trip report to look forward to, I love reading your trippies
POR, Cabana Bay & OKW - Aug/Sep 2017, Cabana Bay - January 2018, All-Star Sports - September 2018, POFQ & HRH Nov/Dec 2018, Yacht Club, Sapphire Falls, Miami and New York September 2019, Pop & AOA December 2021, POR & HRH September 2022, Pop Century May 2023, Disneyland California October 2023, COMING UP: Caribbean Beach May 2024
rscxox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 16, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Brilliant pre-trip report. Can't wait to read more. We'll be there at the same time too - your first week is our last week!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 16, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Yay, a new pre-trip! Your plans sound amazing so far, I'm very jealous!

Your dining choices sound great and Port Orleans really looks beautiful.

Looking forward to reading more xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 16, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ayles300
Imagineer

Wow looking forward to reading this one too, I'm half way through the wedding one!
What lovely wedding gifts, an almost paid for honeymoon.
Looking forward to reading when we get back from our trip as we go a bit after you, I always look at photos of trippies whilst we were there just incase we see ourselfs lol
Hoping there may be a few updates
* Int Drive Nov 91* Paris Aug 92* Disney Paris Santa Fe Jan 08* Clear Creek Circle May 09* Cumbrian Lakes May 11* Veranda Palms Sept 12* Indian Point & Daytona 500 Feb 13* Indian Point May 14 3 weeks!* IndianRidge Oaks April 15* Lake Berkley 40th May 16* Bahamas Cruise & Cumbrian Lakes Aug 17* Eagle point & Road trip April 19*
ayles300 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 16, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

looking forward to the new trippie mo x
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 16, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Wow, you've been very busy! That's really nice that you and Chris are going back for a honeymoon so soon after your wedding

Your split stay plans sounds great. I would love to stay on site and thought I had convinced my lot for our next trip, then when it came time for me to book they all changed their minds... The pics you posted of POR are lovely, looks like a beautiful place to stay.

I totally agree with you about American food, I love the restaurants out there The list of ADR's looks good. I think staying on site gives a better chance to try places that you probably wouldn't try otherwise.

Well done on the good price at the Holiday Inn. We find Edinburgh hotels really expensive when we visit our DD for weekends.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of your plans

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 16, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
All sounds amazing !
I've read a few of your trip reports and really enjoyed them .
Congrats on your wedding - you both looked fantastic !
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
Very jealous! Going back so soon! I feel your pain about the oil industry...
Interested to hear if you like captains grill, that's on my to do list.
Can't wait, thank you! xx

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Looking forward to the trip report. Loved your others !

Have a good time

Disney 332
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by mancdisney View Post
Fab pre trip.
All I would say is beaches and cream isn't good value for a credit! Pay oop for it and use the credit elsewhere as the burgers etc are much cheaper than mains in other places.
Thanks for this. After your comment i double checked the menu and prices and you are right! I've changed it to a Yak & Yeti lunch xx

Originally Posted by Wozi View Post
Oh wow ... sounds like the making of another amazing trip. I'm looking forward to booking our TS restaurants on Monday, hopefully we'll get what we want. Can't wait to see which CS restaurants you pick. We've been looking through the menus trying to decide what works for the 4 of us.

Looking forward to reading more
Thank you so much Hope you get everything you want xx

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I think you made the right decision switching from the Beach Club to POR. I was dead set on booking the Beach Club for next year, we had breakfast there on our first day last year then walked to Epcot and even spoke about how great it was going to be just to stroll to the parks... Then we picked up our (first ever) hire car and realised staying in a moderate being parked right outside your building works so much better for us, we love food courts too. I just can't justify the extra cost of a deluxe.

I can't believe how long Chris has been away for, you poor thing! I know in the industry right now you have to count your blessings that he's working but it doesn't mean you miss him any less!

The prices of the Hilton at Edinburgh are an absolute joke, it's in badly need of a refurb too!
Thanks very much lovely!

Yeah it's just too much £££! Nuts! If money was no object then maybe!

I know, looks like he is coming home on Wednesday though

xx

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Yay! You have started your pre-trippy, sounds like a lovely "proper" honeymoon trip

Your restaurant choices sound fab too x
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by berniegroves View Post
Your trip sounds fantastic :-)
I do remember how lovely florida holidays can be before kids :-)

We are there from 21st April until 12th May, so our holidays overlap :-) Although we are staying at a Villa so we aren't onsite.

I'm looking forward to following along with the rest of your plans.
Oh please say hello if you see us Exciting! Thanks for reading xx

Originally Posted by mrsstitch View Post
Sounds perfect xx we stayed at POR a couple of yrs ago on Magnolia bend-you won't regret it. It is a lovely resort with Everything you'll need at close hand, we'd love to go back there! Looking forward to your trip report on your return
Thank you That is great to see! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 16, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Stitch in time View Post
Aww I was going to ask if Jake was going but I think your pre-trip report title speaks for itself haha
I hope you have a lovely time & hope your hubby gets home before you set off to Florida!
Haha nope, he's nae getting this time Thanks xx

Originally Posted by rscxox View Post
Woo another trip report to look forward to, I love reading your trippies
Thank you xx

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Brilliant pre-trip report. Can't wait to read more. We'll be there at the same time too - your first week is our last week!
Oh cool Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Yay, a new pre-trip! Your plans sound amazing so far, I'm very jealous!

Your dining choices sound great and Port Orleans really looks beautiful.

Looking forward to reading more xx
Thanks Lisa I'm so excited for POR! xx

Originally Posted by ayles300 View Post
Wow looking forward to reading this one too, I'm half way through the wedding one!
What lovely wedding gifts, an almost paid for honeymoon.
Looking forward to reading when we get back from our trip as we go a bit after you, I always look at photos of trippies whilst we were there just incase we see ourselfs lol
Hoping there may be a few updates
Thank you Yes we are so lucky!

Haha that's funny! xx

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
looking forward to the new trippie mo x
Thank yuo xx

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Wow, you've been very busy! That's really nice that you and Chris are going back for a honeymoon so soon after your wedding

Your split stay plans sounds great. I would love to stay on site and thought I had convinced my lot for our next trip, then when it came time for me to book they all changed their minds... The pics you posted of POR are lovely, looks like a beautiful place to stay.

I totally agree with you about American food, I love the restaurants out there The list of ADR's looks good. I think staying on site gives a better chance to try places that you probably wouldn't try otherwise.

Well done on the good price at the Holiday Inn. We find Edinburgh hotels really expensive when we visit our DD for weekends.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of your plans
Hehe yes I have

Aww I hope you get to stay onsite soon!

Yeah I'm excited for our ADRs and all the Disney snacks! YUM!

Thanks for reading Lynda xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 16, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Lovely plans, will lookout for your last trippie when I have more time later
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List