Notices

Old 14 Nov 16, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
An update already? Yep!

I hadn't quite finalized the booking of the villa, so when I received another quote from a dibber for over £300 less I had to look into it.

The villa is in the same community (Sunset Lakes), similar gorgeous views, includes pool heat, has a hot tub and has great reviews. The only real difference I could see was that the first one has 5 bedrooms and since there will only be 2 of us knocking about in there, that was something we really didn't need.

I felt REALLY bad about having to go back to the original dibber and say I was no longer booking with them, but I couldn't pass up that big of a saving.

So I have this morning paid the deposit for this villa!

It looks just as fab I think!

In other news we booked our second ADR!

Yep! California Grill! Eeeeeep! I have always thought the menu would be too posh for a fussy cow such as myself, but on closer inspection there are a few things I could eat

I know this will cost a fortune paying OOP, but we thought we would make our second and final ADR a special one I have booked a table for 7.30pm, so it will be perfect timing to watch Wishes at 9pm. SO excited for that!

That's all for now, thanks for reading
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Ooo exciting news about the new villa... and what a great saving! (I completely agree, to good an offer to pass up on!). It looks gorgeous, those lake views from the pool are just stunning!

And hurrah for California Grill, can't wait to hear your review of it! (definitely on my bucket list!)

Loved having an update so soon! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Ooo exciting news about the new villa... and what a great saving! (I completely agree, to good an offer to pass up on!). It looks gorgeous, those lake views from the pool are just stunning!

And hurrah for California Grill, can't wait to hear your review of it! (definitely on my bucket list!)

Loved having an update so soon! xxx
I totally forgot to tell you guys about the villa on Saturday! Haha! I don't know where the night went!

Eeeeep too excited for Cali Grill! I'll def wear a nice dress and not go a la Helen Hehe (Sorry H)

xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I totally forgot to tell you guys about the villa on Saturday! Haha! I don't know where the night went!

Eeeeep too excited for Cali Grill! I'll def wear a nice dress and not go a la Helen Hehe (Sorry H)

xxx
Haha we had so much to catch up on.. so you are forgiven! You can fill us in on all the details on Tuesday xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Yay, I was hoping you would start this pretty quick after seeing it on IG!

So happy you are getting to go again and your plans sound great. The villa looks lovely and CG is amazing and timed with the fireworks, should be excellent.

Great flight prices too.xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Yay, I was hoping you would start this pretty quick after seeing it on IG!

So happy you are getting to go again and your plans sound great. The villa looks lovely and CG is amazing and timed with the fireworks, should be excellent.

Great flight prices too.xx
Thanks Lisa I can't quite believe i'm doing another PTR!

So excited for CG! xxx
Old 14 Nov 16, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Oh lovely looking villa, cant wait to hear about your ADR at Cali Grill as we have that on our plans for next year too. I was worried about it being suitable for the kids (and a commoner like me ) but Dibbers put my mind at rest so hoping to get a booking xx
Old 14 Nov 16, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Oh lovely looking villa, cant wait to hear about your ADR at Cali Grill as we have that on our plans for next year too. I was worried about it being suitable for the kids (and a commoner like me ) but Dibbers put my mind at rest so hoping to get a booking xx
Oh I've seen TRs with kids going! I wouldn't worry Have you read TheBeast's reports? I think they went twice xxx
Old 14 Nov 16, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post

xxx
Haha. Yes, a dress is recommended if you don't want to feel like a total hillbilly. I mean for you, C might get funnier looks if he wore one.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 16, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Haha. Yes, a dress is recommended if you don't want to feel like a total hillbilly. I mean for you, C might get funnier looks if he wore one.
xx