Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
Have you checked you can see the damage to the pool screenings
I can see what you mean when you look at the pool screens, but I think it must be just how they look from 'space'. If you go to the Keys there is no damage at all and loads of traffic on highway 1. So that's obviously not 'live'. Also the car in our drive is not our present one. But I do agree that the pool screens look like they have holes in them.
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DavieBhoy
VIP Dibber

DavieBhoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Susan Coleman View Post
Is it a dibb villa!
Nearly all the villas on Sunset are fine and just minus a few mesh panels from the pool screen
these can be easily replaced but the crews will be very busy with that...
No extreme damage...power outages as always and communications down but think all is back on already...
You should be fine
Thanks Sue as we will be at Sunset Lakes 3 weeks tomorrow and we were wondering what the damage would be like in that area.
It's just unfortunate that we will not be in your villa but we fully intend to be back!
All the best.
Dave

DavieBhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 17, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
You can check on google earth and zoom in on the Villa you stopping in most of the damage is just the panels on the pool screening
Don't be fooled by the Copyright date - the images are often several years old. No way is it live - or anything like it!
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
holidaysaver75
Imagineer

We're not going to Sunset Lakes until next year, but I emailed the owner to wish them well before Irma hit because they've been really great with us so far and I just really felt for them. Had an email today and they are really relieved to just have had minor damage to the pool screen.
holidaysaver75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Dawn M
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Hi There,
Its Dawn Murray!
Only just seen this thread.
Pleased to report no damage to either villa - we are very lucky. If you have any questions, please do email, am always happy to help.

Dawn
Dawn M is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List