Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Feb 20, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
grannyed
Very Serious Dibber

Linerberty

I have seen this mentioned and am not sure where to find it.
I understand the we can use it to try to book ‘meets’ with some characters.
Do I have to download an app and where will I find it.
We are going on Saturday any other last minute advice would be welcome as well.

Thanks

Edited at 08:48 AM.
grannyed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Lineberty is an app so you should be able to find it in your phone's app store.

You'll need this to meet Buzz, Woody, Micky and Olaf in the Walt Disney Studios and Phantom Mickey in the Disneyland Parc.

In order to try and get a place in the virtual queue you will need to be on the app 15 minutes before the advertised set times (e.g. if the programme lists the meet from 10-2 then you'd need to be on the app at 09.45). The places can go in seconds, but even once it says full it's worth carrying on trying and refreshing as some times some will be released back into the system.

If you're lucky enough to get a space it will tell you your number in the queue and how long roughly it will be until it's your turn. This is definitely just an estimate as it can sometimes just from saying things like 4 hours to 30 minutes in the space of just a few seconds! It's best to keep an eye on the time, especially if you're planning to join a long queue or watch a show.

Once it's your turn you go to the meet location and the CM will check you off and then you should only have a short wait until your turn (normally no longer than 10 minutes). It's a bit of a grey area as to have long you have after your time is called, but we were 45 minutes late once and they still let us in, but I've seen on one of the FB groups that people have been turned away after 15 minutes, so I'd say try and get there as soon as you can once you're called (you'll get an app notification once it's your turn).

All the other meet & greets in both parks are the standard turn up and queue affairs. You can also meet characters in the on-site hotels between 8-11 and these often have smaller queues than the ones in the park.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

I was apprehensive about lineberty but was excellent in the end. Saved a lot of queuing.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

We used Lineberty to meet Buzz, Woody and Mickey last April. We had both our phones in the app and managed to get all meets pretty easily. Just make sure you have location services on but you don't need to be in the parks to do it. We did one having breakfast in the Sequoia Lodge.
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List