Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > General Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 17 Feb 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
If its just DH and I flying and we canít get two seats at the back we book two seats on the end of the middle row

I donít mind sitting by another passenger just like that we arenít disturbing them, or they arenít disturbing us to get up for the toilet etc

My Mum once flew back from florida and was sat on the end of a row of three by the window with a couple sat on the other two seats

I kid you not the woman who was sat by the window got up every hour to go to the toilet. My Mum had no sleep at all

Mum asked if she could go on the inside and the woman said no... she liked being by the window...

I understand that she might have had a medical problem that she needed to loo often but it really wasnít fair on my Mum

To the OP... would you not consider two seats on the end of the row and seat yourself next to the stranger and your wife on the aisle seat ?

06 FAIRFIELD INN, ASMo 07 POP 08 POP, AKL, HRH, BWV
09 Easter SSR, NAPLES, OKW 09 Christmas
BCV, AKL
10 AKL, Country Inn, BCV 11 Disneyland CA, Las Vegas, San Diego
Christmas 11 Las Vegas 12 SSR 13 Emerald Island 14 AKL, Fairfield Inn,RPR, VWL 15 Emerald Island, Vero Beach April 16 DLP Nov 16 POFQ, AKL April 17 BWV Nov 17 AKL, BLT, Vero Beach 18 DLP 18 Savannah, Daytona Beach 19 & 20 AKL, BWV
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Fingers crossed