Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 10 Jan 20, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Originally Posted by Clairelovestate View Post
As in the computer nerds? If so I really liked them!
I did too. I think it's good that there's people out there that want to reprimand someone for their awful behaviour.

Eventually they were listened to albeit too late.
Old 10 Jan 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

It was recommended to me, and as I had just returned from Florida, and was up at stupid o’clock with jet lag, I decided to watch it... all 3 episodes at once. I couldn’t stop watching it.
Yes, it shows animal cruelty (as others have said, it’s blurred out, but your brain knows what’s happening)
But the actual story is unbelievable, never in my life have I ever seen anything so strange, so horrible, yet so compelling to watch (to make sure he was caught)
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

I really want to watch this because I love crime stuff but I just can’t bring myself to watch it 😭

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2023

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Finished this last night, didnt the see the end game coming...

weird dosnt come close... as for the animal cruelty its all blurred out although the implication and descriptions are enough

fwiw the human victim dosnt meet a nice end either...

weird how Lukas mam thought the nerds needed investigating for investigating all the weird stuff they found onine..
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
We watched this and found it pretty disturbing. Does anyone else believe the twist and think anyone else was involved?
think it was explained as it was all linked to the micheal douglas film
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

I watched it and was as livid as the woman that was fighting to get it proved. It’s not an easy watch but I saw it all. Pretty weird.
Old 19 Feb 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

We actually found it really interesting! Though quite awful at times.

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
think it was explained as it was all linked to the micheal douglas film
Thought so too, but to who belonged the other pair of hands at the end of the python video?
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
Thought so too, but to who belonged the other pair of hands at the end of the python video?
had a bit of a google seems consensus is its the snakes owner/handler who maybe didnt realise what was about to happen. but in all honesty guess we will never know if it was/there was a manny as cant imagine the owner will ever come forward
Old 19 Feb 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
had a bit of a google seems consensus is its the snakes owner/handler who maybe didnt realise what was about to happen. but in all honesty guess we will never know if it was/there was a manny as cant imagine the owner will ever come forward
Just read it was a female neighbour who admitted it was her... probably untrue anyway, as you say why would anyone admit to be involved?
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List