Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Feb 20, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

My children enjoyed (love animals) it but I don’t think we can justify the cost this time. ATD were £71 each or it was part of six park explorer but seems pointless as we won’t go to Busch Gardens or Aquatica.
I liked that it was quiet, brilliant for going straight on rides but not much there really
Expensive once in sea world and food was awful.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Like many others, we buy Discovery Cove Ultimate tickets, generally but not always non Dolphin Swim.

Last August we paid around £158pp for those tickets. When you add up free food and drink for the day at DC, 14 days at SW, BG and AQ, free parking throughout, then it is in our opinion the best priced ticket in the area by a country mile.

The difference is that we like big rides.BG has 7 or so, SW has 3 BIG coasters plus the brilliant infinity falls. Aquatica has some great shutes. You are with a 6 year old and that disqualifies you from the things that we value, due to height.

I would say, give it a miss until he is older and stick to Disney plus Universal.. and that is from someone who never visits Disney any more, but always buys that DC ultimate. I would never consider buying a SW one day ticket in any case.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 10:52 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

I did Seaworld in 2016 & 2017 and thought it felt quite out dated. We went back again in 2019 and actually had a really good day! Mako is my favourite coaster and Infinity Falls is now my favourite water ride. The new Sesame Street area is brilliant for kids. They are opening a new coaster this year which looks good. The food isn't great though!
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
we are going my son absolutely loves it
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m not that keen but my son loves coasters so we always go so he can get his fix.
Old 22 Feb 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Libbyimo
Excited about Disney

We never miss it ,our grandchildren love the rides the shows the animals etc, aquatica is a great day out as well we love it , lazy river is fab ,food not great ,but it’s no reason not to visit , we always do Busch gardens as well , so for us it’s a very good value three park ticket , with free parking don’t forget !
Libbyimo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

Yea I always get a multi park ticket for Seaworld too it's much better value and Busch Gardens is one of my favourite parks
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

We went in 2015 and thought it was run down.

And seeing those poor orcas in their fish tank was awful.

Not for us.
Old 23 Feb 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoNick
Proud to wear my Ears

If the Seaworld ticket is included in your bundle I’d say it’s worth a visit. There are more low key activities that a six year would enjoy (going from my own experiences when my children were younger). You can feed the sting-rays and sea lions and there are plenty of ‘roller coasters’ suitable for six year olds and the queues are small too. I would use the SeaWorld day as a low key trip without having to do too much planning and not worry about fastpasses and restaurant reservartions. But I probably wouldn’t buy a ticket just for SeaWorld.
OrlandoNick is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List