No 40 18.02%
No but will visit the new land 88 39.64%
Voters: 222. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Jun 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Leia Organa
Excited about Disney

Mmm...I'll let you guess how I voted.
Leia Organa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m not a fan, have never seen a film and when we booked we weren’t expecting it to be open! My son likes Star Wars and I still want to see the theming of it all, it seems silly to go all that way and not have a look around! Luckily we are onsite for the first time ever so thought we might try and hit it Day 1 when we will be awake at 3am anyway!
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes, love it BUT won't be seeing it all as it'll be at the end of our trip and it'll be rammed!

You need to add a Yes but No bit to the poll. 🤣
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

I liked Star Wars until the special super-duper editions came out in the pictures. George Lucas said the technology was there so he could put in the bits that he couldn't do first time round. So everyone paid again to see this wonderful new version and what did he add - some cgi in the background and a digitised Jabba. I feel I was robbed and still bear a grudge.
With the new stuff, I have seen some of them and I know I've seen the bit where Han meets Chewie 3 times as my husband kept falling asleep watching it, but I couldn't tell you if I've watched it to the end.

In saying that, if I ever did go to the park that has GE, I would thoroughly enjoy it.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

I liked the original trilogy, hated the prequels (not so much Jar Jar, more Ewan McGregor’s acting making Sir Alex spin in his grave). I enjoyed The Force Awakens and Rogue One just passed muster but refuse to watch the Solo movie because that’s not Han and haven’t watched The last Jedi because I couldn’t get excited about it (seem to have been proved right). So yes, I kind of like Star Wars but think it’s been over cooked and I got bored with it. I’d like at some point to do GE but not for a bit as I think the experience will be diminished as it’ll be so rammed.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looking forward to seeing it at some point when it calms down a bit (2021? ). I do wish they'd gone the extra mile and built different 'planets' at the different parks
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have absolutely no interest in Star Wars and everything I’ve seen so far about the land leaves me cold - but as a WDW fan who feels like they have to have tried all of the rides and experience all things on offer, I will go on my next trip,

However, I genuinely don’t think I’ll get excited about it - I wasn’t keen on the thought of Avatar but those rides and the theming of the area are beautiful - really can’t imagine thinking the same about SW, but I’m happy to be proved wrong as I do love all things Disney usually!
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Not a Star Wars fan but will certainly visit the new land. Can't go all the way there and not have a peek!
Old 2 Jun 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m not really a fan, I will go along with rides and character meets and what not for the kids (two boys, do like Star Wars) but I have zero interest to watch the films, not my thing at all.
I am looking forward to seeing the new land though similar to how I feel about pandora and the avatar film.
It looks fantastic and I’m sure the rides will be fantastic also.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I will Answer my own question lol I am not a fan of star wars got no intrst what so ever but I will go and have a look around and ride the rides same as Avtar .
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List