Notices

Old 31 Aug 19, 05:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess-Karla
Being a bit Goofy

Ba Dorian emergency contact number?

Hi, Can anyone give me the number they called for BA for Dorian? I’m in Orlando now, due to check out of a Disney hotel Monday as due to spend a couple of days at Universal HRH. Due to fly back to UK on Wednesday 4th. Think I’ve missed the chance for getting an earlier flight now so hoping to save the end of my holiday and move my flight so I can hopefully still have a few days at universal.

Also I only have a UK mobile and suggestions on how best to call the UK?
Thanks

Edited at 05:48 AM. Reason: Typo
Princess-Karla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 06:05 AM  
Link to this Post

I wouldn't have thought they would have a specific Dorian enquiries number. Below is the number they have provided for people overseas travelling in September and facing potential strike action impacts, I would maybe give this a go.

+44 (0)203 250 0145
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
JoC
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi
We dialled 1 800 325 4504 on Thursday but were on the phone for about 80 minutes getting our flight changed but were very lucky and got our Monday flight changed to yesterday so now back in UK on way home from airport.

At one point it said the number was for gold members (which we aren’t) but nobody mentioned anything when we spoke to them.

Good luck and stay safe

Jo
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m trying to change ours as per the message we found on their website. Absolutely no alert in the app or any communication whatsoever! We were lucky we saw it!
However, all the phone lines are closed now 🤦🏼

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
I’m trying to change ours as per the message we found on their website. Absolutely no alert in the app or any communication whatsoever! We were lucky we saw it!
However, all the phone lines are closed now 🤦🏼
I can’t help thinking they’re offering this even though they know the flights will be cancelled anyway, so that they don’t have to accommodate or feed us?!

*I meant to edit, not reply to my own post 😆
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mouskevik
Imagineer

This is the text I got before I flew home last night. Try the number - supposed to be 24 hours.

"Hurricane Dorian is forecast to pass through Florida Please monitor local news and follow any advice given by your hotel or local authorities. Assistance is available from our 24 hour Duty Office on +442087074461. You can reply to this text with your name and booking reference and we'll call you. Kind regards, BA Holidays Duty Office"
Sandy Ridge/Miami/HRH - Aug 2019
mouskevik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List