Notices

Old 3 Sep 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Steph1087
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thomas cook have updated the website, airport is opening tomorrow but scheduled flights for tomorrow have been re-scheduled. Our flight has been re-scheduled to Friday , any idea whether we will get the 2 days lost back - will they re-schedule the flight home ? Probes will know the answer but can’t phone Thomas cook until tomorrow to find out 😔
Steph1087 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

Me too😡
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Steph1087
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Going to phone Thomas cook tomorrow to ask about the 2 days we have lost hoping we have a re-scheduled flight back. Not holding my breath though !

Has anyone had any experience in re-scheduled flights ? Has anyone gained back the days they have lost ?
Steph1087 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by traceyt View Post
MCO open too 😁
Hi Tracey - where did you see this as the MCO facebook site says they are "monitoring"
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

Nope always come back at the normal time, just on the phone now to TC, don’t know why I bothered, they couldn’t help at all, asked why the flight Tomorrow PM is going a day earlier than us, she doesn’t know why.
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 1
Imagineer

Here now and just watched an interview on Wesh, they said they have no timeline for re-opening MCO and depends on a number of factors including any damage.
Tinkerbell 1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

Just been told by a friend at MCO that they're planning to re-open tomorrow at 11am their time
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc_Chris
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by LIZH View Post
Nope always come back at the normal time, just on the phone now to TC, don’t know why I bothered, they couldn’t help at all, asked why the flight Tomorrow PM is going a day earlier than us, she doesn’t know why.
DW just asked me the same question, why is the flight which is later than us being rescheduled a day in front of us!

Maybe there's more holiday passengers on that flight than flight only?
Jul '95: Kissimmee/Keys Oct '96/Oct '97/Aug '05/Oct '07: Kissimmee. May '98: Kissimmee Oct '01: RotondaOct 2012:Kissimmee/Anna Maria IslandSep '14: Davenport/RotondaOct '16: Cape Coral/Spring Hill Sep '17: Kissimmee/Rotonda Oct ‘18: Oregon/California Sep ‘19: Highlands Reserve/Bradenton Feb '22: Sunridge Woods Oct '23: New England Road Trip
Manc_Chris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KeithOP View Post
Just been told by a friend at MCO that they're planning to re-open tomorrow at 11am their time
Im out here now and Ive been reading a number of posts that say MCO will be open tomorrow however their Facebook site says that any update will be on there first so I would suggest that everyone uses that as the true source of information as anything else isn't official? Ive even seen a page where it showed an arrival time of the VS15 from LGW when the Virgin website clearly shows it was cancelled

MCO Facebook Site
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
Im out here now and Ive been reading a number of posts that say MCO will be open tomorrow however their Facebook site says that any update will be on there first so I would suggest that everyone uses that as the true source of information as anything else isn't official? Ive even seen a page where it showed an arrival time of the VS15 from LGW when the Virgin website clearly shows it was cancelled

MCO Facebook Site
naturally nothing is official until it is... but all I'm saying is I have a friend who works there and he's just come out of a meeting where they've said 11am it is yes, merely a rumour at this point to be taken or disregarded as per individual taste
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List