Old 28 Jan 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The Disney Five do Florida for the first time Day 5

Day 5 – magic kingdom / Disney springs
Today was extra magic hours and we had some early fast passes booked, but first our mission was to seek out Gastons tavern for the cinnamon whirl and le fouxs brew. We found it and sat down to eat it with the extra icing we asked for ( thank me later) we got one to share between the 5 of us as they are huge, two of the kids didn’t like it BONUS but we loved it the brew was also nice and refreshing but a little bit sickly. Both of these are snack credits but we bought the souvenir cup I think around $12

Since being home we have found a good temporary substitute for the cinnamon whirl in Tesco  not quite as good but it is pretty close.
Our first fast pass was for big thunder mountain which we all love, such a good ride, closely followed by space mountain which was amazing , we really enjoyed this ride. The littlest didn’t ride this one but parent swap was fine ( I missed the memo)

We had a wander round soaking up the atmosphere whilst waiting for our 3rd fast pass, we went on Aladdin’s magic carpet ride, went in the tiki rooms ( no words) well actually lots of words that to this day if I think about go round and round in my head. ( your singing the song now aren’t you ) and a soaking from the camel ( if you know you know)

We had lunch booked for Be our guest around 12:15 so we headed there next, we love eating in here and it’s a fantastic use of the meal plan. We love the theming and the food was lovely as usual. And we got to try the grey stuff and its true what they say “ it’s delicious” its super dark in here so picture quality isn’t great

And then on to seven dwarves mine train. We let the little ones sit together again on this and my eldest thought she’d be brave and sit alone, which meant we could enjoy a ride together which is a rarity. Check out the picture Ruby was fuming that a teenage boy dared to sit next to her ha ha .

We had a wander round fantasy land and went on the carousel which was a bit of a que but passed fairly quickly and then queued to meet Tiana and Rapunzel not too much of a que and both worth the wait, fab meets the girls are almost at the age where they won’t want to do this anymore so I treasure moments like these.

We really enjoyed fantasy land and the theming was so pretty, we spotted the area for the tangled lights which we would do later in the trip and we visited the famous tangled toilets which were weirdly beautiful toilets.

It was around 3pm at this point and we had decided to stay and watch the parade but it appears we got our timings wrong and we missed it.

We decided to head back get changed and go to Disney springs for a bit as Blaze was on the menu for tonight’s tea 

We parked in the wrong garage despite me telling Darren which garage to park in ( Lime) as recommended by every Disney person ever. We ended up in orange miles away from anywhere. Oh well we had a good look round from this end ha ha. The girls were on the hunt for a spirit jersey so we tried about 5000 of these on before they decide they wanted the black ones that were only in Epcot, typical.

Blaze for tea another great use of the meal plan the pizzas were huge and we shared 3 between the 5 of us which was plenty.

We headed to the huge Disney store and the girls spent some of their snack credits on lollys. We were flagging at this point but the eldest were desperate to hunt down these spirit jerseys so we decided to split up. Me and scarlett thought we would have an adventure and take the bus back to the resort and the other 3 got in the car and headed back to Epcot to find the spirit jerseys.
We had a lovely bus ride back the bus driver had Scarlett at the front of the bus singing the whole of the wheels on the bus she was mortified but everyone joined in and it was good fun. We got back to our resort fairly easily Disney transport is great and we had a look round taking some more pictures it’s so pretty at night.

This picture then popped on my Disney App so I knew their mission had been successful

Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23

Edited at 11:10 AM.
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Great day :spin glad the girls got the sweaters they wanted

Joan
Old 28 Jan 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Aww what a lovely day. My girls have the same tops, they’re fab
Old 28 Jan 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
I ended up getting one too so glad I did I love it.
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 20, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
armstrongk1
Trying for More Ears

Loving the reports! getting me so excited and i haven't even booked anything yet! How amazing is the cinnamon "loaf" from Gaston's?! Must say not as good as cinnabon though!
armstrongk1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List