Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Feb 20, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Well I will be able to try it out myself in a week or so as I am going offsite for a couple of days and then back onsite for my final night.
Did you book fastpasses at 60 days for both stays?
Old 14 Feb 20, 04:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
Did you book fastpasses at 60 days for both stays?
As I said it is my booking day next week so I will know then.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MrsEgg View Post
We did 7 days on site 7 days offsite then 2 days on site and booked 60/30/60 days and that was a trip for last May with a 14 day ticket.
Wouldn’t your tickets have expired before the second onsite stay?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

We didn't use our tickets on arrival day and we used our tickets on the 15th day as we missed a day at Disney as we went to universal, our last day we had a day at the resort though as they had run out... Now thinking about it we had 8 days onsute to start with!

Edited at 07:49 AM.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
As I said it is my booking day next week so I will know then.
Hope you get a more positive result
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I think your friend should be requesting to speak to someone that knows what they are talking about! On-site stay = 60 day FP window it's irrelevant that she/they are moving offsite, the second window should open as normal, we often do this to save DVC oints & have never had an issue
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

She's not had a reply to her email, but she's just logged into her MDE and amazingly she can now book FP for her 1nt stay! Great that it's been fixed, but the FP she really wanted is no longer available! Really not impressed.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Any today they've disappeared, it's ridiculous.

Still no email reply from Disney. Any recommendations as to who should she contact now please?
Old 18 Feb 20, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by f1girly View Post
Any today they've disappeared, it's ridiculous.

Still no email reply from Disney. Any recommendations as to who should she contact now please?
The IT dept

I’ve spoken with them a few times.
Once I actually complained as the guy I spoke with was totally condescending - not what you want from Disney.

Thankfully, the other communications were pleasant-but all took a long time.
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Sometimes it's all down to who you speak to, first off there should have never been a problem because your friend will have 2 booking ref: no.s so a set of ADr/FP options per booking. We always have this issue as we have cash then DVC so always 2 booking no.s, 2 years ago I was hitting myself off of a brick wall as they wouldn't let me link both stays, without a break, their excuse being it's 2 separate departments, which is obviously just nonsense because i can see both bookings on MDE & the issue only affected ADRs & not FP. I then called DVC member services, explained the problem & they managed to do what Guest Services told me was impossible!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List