Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Feb 20, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
minniemam
Serious Dibber

minniemam's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Accidentally lost my ADR for Storybook dining with Snow White ...

Had a 4pm dining time for Storybook dining with Snow White at Artist Point on 7th May ... took a chance to update it to 5pm on MDE app but it changed the date instead to July ! Have looked for another booking daily but nothing available for our entire 2 week stay.

Are we likely to get another booking or is it a top pick?
Old 21 Feb 20, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by minniemam View Post
Had a 4pm dining time for Storybook dining with Snow White at Artist Point on 7th May ... took a chance to update it to 5pm on MDE app but it changed the date instead to July ! Have looked for another booking daily but nothing available for our entire 2 week stay.

Try phoning them, they might be able to get something for you.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

It’s definitely a top pick at the moment, we’ve been looking to change our dining time pretty much since we booked as the only availability was slightly later than we were looking for. I check every day but no joy so far unfortunately.

All I would suggest is to just keep checking
Old 21 Feb 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Ah is that happening again. I noticed last year that if modifying it can transpose the day and month, so your seventh day became seventh month. For the reason, I never modify ADRs now, I book new ones and cancel.

Unfortunately Storybook Dining is one of the top bookings, I would put it second only to California Grill brunch. I think you would be very lucky to pick it up again before you travel.

If you don’t then try in the 24 hours before the day you want to go, that is when the cancellations will come along and I think most things become available then. I have picked up CG brunch, CG dinner, pre park BOG breakfasts, pre park Akershus and Beaches & Cream (when it was small and hard to get) all on the day or the day before. I have just done a search and there is a dinner slot for four this evening at Storybook Dining.

Edited at 08:49 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
minniemam
Serious Dibber

minniemam's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thanks ladies ... rang Disney, no joy. Crossing everything for a cancellation.

Claudette, didn't realise that there have been glitches modifying bookings. Lesson learnt ! Will keep checking nearer the time. Thanks
Old 21 Feb 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks ladies ... rang Disney, no joy. Crossing everything for a cancellation.

Claudette, didn't realise that there have been glitches modifying bookings. Lesson learnt ! Will keep checking nearer the time. Thanks
I noticed it about a year ago, I haven't seen anyone mention it lately but I stopped modifying last year after it happened a few times. I was a bit more fortunate that I didn't lose something as hard to get as Storybook Dining.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List