Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Feb 20, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

What is Club Level, specifically at RPR?

I've seen it mentioned a lot on the Dibb but what do you actually get, how much is the upgrade ( we've already booked the hotel) and is it worth it?
Old 21 Feb 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I can’t say if you think it’s worth it but you basically get continental breakfast which had a good choice, a hot offering at about 5pm with wine, beer etc and cakes at about 9pm. There’s some snacks midday but from memory they were some crisps or something so weren't worth bothering with really. You could get soft drinks all day. Personally I thought it was great and we enjoyed chilling after a park day with a beer so if you could get it on a good deal I’d definitely go for it
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

As princess says.You also get your express passes.We,re a party of 5 so for us its worth it and a no brainer.

Upgrade cost can very depending when your going.Enquire at check in.We did that a few years back but now we book club room in advance
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Thanks all ☺️
Old 21 Feb 20, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DDD
Apprentice Imagineer

DDD's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
We’ve loved our 2 stays at club level.

We put cans of drink in our room fridge in case we wanted a drink on our return back from parks as lounge shuts at 9pm.

We took bottles of water into the park for the first couple of hours (got too warm after that)

Breakfast was fab...plenty for starting the day off!

Lunch was very average, pj sandwiches which we weren’t keen on but crisps, cookies were nice. Again if we were around at this time we would get a few extras for the room.

Dinner, with alcoholic drinks seemed to be the busiest time but never had a problem getting seating. If you have special dietary needs they will cater for you. I’m a veggie and got a lovely veggie offering...veggie burger and chips, tofu stir fry etc. Lovely cheese and crackers too!

And then lots of lovely cakes and cookies later in the evening. Again took a few extra for snacks in room or to the park for a snack!

We also loved the lounge area to sit in and relax. We had breakfast while our girls got ready. Or they chilled while we got ready.

Found it relaxing and definitely worth the £50 a night extra we paid when booking.

Would we go again...yep!
DDD
DDD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
It’s worth it for the right price especially with 4/5 in a room.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

That sounds like a lot of food!

What time does the breakfast service open?